Thread: Gore on IGN

I know this is old, and I dont want to hear about it (dest).

"If anything can be said about Gore, it's that there is plenty to do. After a quick ride through singleplayer, it's the game's multiplayer component, balanced, solid, and built out of some eight modes, that will carry Gore. It's about picking your favorite character and teaching a coworker the painful way just what it means to be Mob for life. Other "industry professionals" can gossip all they want and foolishly disregard Gore as "that transparent attempt by DreamCatcher to free itself from the chains of the adventure genre." I don't care. I've played Tactical Extermination, and I like it."

http://pc.ign.com/articles/362/362024p1.html

A reviewer that liked Gore? How can be!
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

he forgot to mention the people that get killed in Multi spam shit like "OMG WALLHACK" "AIMBOT WTF" and you can't forget how everyone fucking says "lol" after they kill you... even when it's not even close to being funny..... god damn tards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaGator
    he forgot to mention the people that get killed in Multi spam shit like "OMG WALLHACK" "AIMBOT WTF" and you can't forget how everyone fucking says "lol" after they kill you... even when it's not even close to being funny..... god damn tards.
    UR AIMBOTTING ON FORUMS. I KNOW U ARE LOL!1

dest uses spam hax
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Nah uh =( meanie face

That's like cs.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets
    That's like cs.
    but its justified in CS, since people actually ARE using aimbots and wallhacks.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows