Thread: top 10 gaming acheivements

http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/top10/511.html

The only one Ive done is get 120 stars in Mario 64.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Wow this just makes me realize how much of a gamer i was when i was a little kid

ive done:

and im pretty good at DDR so ill eventually beat a max song on heavy...i can do it with a controller no problem but feet its hard as fuck

#5 is fuckin ez, why is that up there??

this thing must be way old cuz i know people that have a lvl 60 of every class O.o

also dest, who the fuck plays DDR w/ a controler... that just defeats the "Dance Dance" part of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    Im confused on #10. Do they just mean finding the warp zone and beating the game? Cuz ive done that easily.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Loooool at getting to max level on WoW. That's retarded.

Despite the few (but not really) numbers of max level players on WoW, reaching level sixty means nothing regarding the player's skill. It just means these people dedicated a lot of time to the game. You can be a terrible player and reach max level. I'm not saying that the game itself is easy when your character is a high level, but even if you're too horrible at the game to max out, you can just grind for hours on low level, easy to kill mobs.

I'm not bashing WoW, because this is true in any RPG. I don't think an accomplishment linked to time spent should be on this list.

+ lol at you doing #4 Dest. Some of those combos are like seven buttons; you'd have to spend fucking ages to find every character's combo without the help of some guide.

Also #1...? You have to do shit like trade with other players using a link cable, mix your save file with a Ruby/Sapphire file, and attend special Nintendo events (in real life) to get some Pokemon. You aren't even Asian.

Anyways, I haven't done any. I never owned a NES or N64. I guess my parents didn't love me. I've been working on getting 120 stars on my emulator this summer, though. Of course I stopped at 70 because I'm lazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    Loooool at getting to max level on WoW. That's retarded.

Despite the few (but not really) numbers of max level players on WoW, reaching level sixty means nothing regarding the player's skill. It just means these people dedicated a lot of time to the game. You can be a terrible player and reach max level. I'm not saying that the game itself is easy when your character is a high level, but even if you're too horrible at the game to max out, you can just grind for hours on low level, easy to kill mobs.

I'm not bashing WoW, because this is true in any RPG. I don't think an accomplishment linked to time spent should be on this list.

+ lol at you doing #4 Dest. Some of those combos are like seven buttons; you'd have to spend fucking ages to find every character's combo without the help of some guide.

Also #1...? You have to do shit like trade with other players using a link cable, mix your save file with a Ruby/Sapphire file, and attend special Nintendo events (in real life) to get some Pokemon. You aren't even Asian.

Anyways, I haven't done any. I never owned a NES or N64. I guess my parents didn't love me. I've been working on getting 120 stars on my emulator this summer, though. Of course I stopped at 70 because I'm lazy.
    about the rpg thing... its so funnny to see level20 noobs go around to places youd think they are good.

All the fatalaties are atleast 4 buttons. They arent anything impossible to do, i had every version of MK there was, and now i only have the newest ones out deception and deadly alliance, but for my N64 i still have trilogy and theres i believe 30 characters to pick from including shao kaun, motaro, human smoke, and there was 1 other person i cant think of.

yup i used to be able to do all their fatalaties (i had a guid with me when i was addicted to that game)

as for pokemon, that game was soooo damn easy to exploit ffs i still have my gameboy pokemon pinball, pokemon red, and pokemon silver so damn fun to exploit those games, i did fill it up and it was on pokemon Red. silver was pretty damn close but i started to lose intrest in the game after about begining of 5th grade. (Gameshark FTW... makes exploiting the game 425908304583409x as fun) i only cheated to get infinite items and bs since you really cant just have a cheat that caps a pokemon for you. so what i did is i multiplied the masterballs to an infinite #(masterballs catch em first try always) and i capped everything.... gg

that was what i did for silver, red i actually did fairly

getting all 150 or so pokemon in the red/yellow/blue versions of the game wasnt hard to do at all. I havnt played the emerlad one they are talking about, but i really cbf 380 or so pokemon. I would never get all of those.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows