Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GORE TOP 100

forgot to put me at number 1. i know its a given and everyone knows im the best but its still good the see it writen down for the noobs who dont know.
    Quote Originally Posted by darkspoon
    forgot to put me at number 1. i know its a given and everyone knows im the best but its still good the see it writen down for the noobs who dont know.
    i will put you at number 0, just ahead of number 1.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly
    Quote Originally Posted by darkspoon
    i will put you at number 0, just ahead of number 1.
    the manatee scared you into it didnt he.
    yes
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

But I guess it all depends on the times you play with someone, sometimes there hot sometimes there cold so if you watch em at the right time they may seem good when they really suck or shitty when there really good.
    or when their connex is good/bad

TBH, if Durex goes back up, I'm going to put in a TRUE stat counter to show who is, on average, the best in tact in that server.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    TBH, if Durex goes back up, I'm going to put in a TRUE stat counter to show who is, on average, the best in tact in that server.
    I think ill rape that pretty much, even though your kill count doesnt have a whole lot to do with how good of a player you are.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Duno how you figure, tbh. unless you mean it would just spit up kills only?

The real figure of how good you'd be is your actual average, not how many bots you can shoot out in bak pax like that goddamn stat webpage (CSports or wutever). The highest average with the most maps (not goddamn 3 maps, etc) would be considered the most consistant and pretty good.

I'd like to get a kill percentage average as well...for instance, once it was 2 (umc) vs 3 (mob). Dice was on UMC and I was on MOB. He was spouting off on a forum with a screenshot saying that I sucked...until I posted the statistical figure of my killing percentage, which was like 50% (in five rounds vs 2 people you have 10 frag opportunities...and if you're an idiot like Creative...50% would be 5 kills) verses his killing percentage, which was less than mine (6 frags for 5 rounds vs 3 people making 15 frag opportunities) so his 6 frags turned out to be something like 40%.

That all depends on if there is some sort of round counter. For each round, GameSpy's server would have to send the variables to my server's script to process the round, how many kills the player got, and how many players they're opposing. Real difficult script to write, though...because you have to take into account that there is no variable that shows that they got so many frags in a round...you have to make that in accordance to how many frags they had last round vs this round and deduct last round's score from the new sent score...and map changes would have to trigger a clear-counter script. Pretty complex although simple in actual theory.

(that, and I want to script a program to cut ur balls of didlz)

I think the only way to show who is a good player is by showing the damage dealt:damage received ratio. Anybody can run into a room, spam a few rockets killing 3 or 4, and have a high kill:death percentage. I know Chili and Trojan like to pull that bullshit a lot. Players like Beerape like to stay back in their base until the end and clean up kills as well.

But regardless of whether you do most kills, or the most damage dealt, im gonna win it
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Well...I'd be pretty good then. I always rape people before they kill me. MOST of the time I get killed by the guy that runs out of base after everyone has already been fighting before I can finish the guy I'm fighting off...or it gets stolen by Captain Come Later who has no problem running around me and getting my kill.

Thanks for reminding me of why I hate Gore