Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: is this right?

is it right that after i have recieved my ftp and kpcp infomation, that i got to wait a day until ther server will show up on the server list?

and is this right for the command line in the kpcp?

Gore.exe --server --load server.cfg
    no, once you have been given that info your server should be ready.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

hmm ok so ive got a problem then lol

deadly could you check over my server files so i know everything is ok

this is the first time ive held a server apartfrom a standalone

deadly have you got msn so i could send you the files to check them?
    wut files?

the server files, like server.cfg and the others ones, anyway ive emailed killerpings as i think its a problem at their end

also im very close to having a simple paintball server done all i need to do is alter the weapons and its done as ive done the effects already

i need to know wa gun would be best to use, i was thinking umc sniper rifle with a single shot for primary fire and automatic secondary fire

anyways im signing off for the night
    Quote Originally Posted by funky
    also im very close to having a simple paintball server done all i need to do is alter the weapons and its done as ive done the effects already

i need to know wa gun would be best to use, i was thinking umc sniper rifle with a single shot for primary fire and automatic secondary fire
    Unless you make the secondary fire fairly inaccurate, its at a pretty good advantage over the primary fire.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

i think shotgun or quadbarrel would look better for paintball. but w/e

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly
    Unless you make the secondary fire fairly inaccurate, its at a pretty good advantage over the primary fire.
    the gun will be inaacurate as close to real life as poss, secondary will possibly be slighty worse than the ingrams but i havnt looked into it yet
    the server is up, ive fixed the gay stock server files as best i could quickly, i will be asking deadly for some help with the mods done to it as its very stock at the moment
    Quote Originally Posted by funky
    the server is up, ive fixed the gay stock server files as best i could quickly, i will be asking deadly for some help with the mods done to it as its very stock at the moment
    rev would know better than me what should be changed, but ill help you out if you need it.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows