Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: is this right?

I fiddled around with Gore to make a paintball mod awhile back.

TBH, it's going to be gay unless you go all the way. I mean new player models, guns, sounds, etc.

The best bet is to make a paintball gun model similar in size to the current mob/umc sniper rifles.

The UMC sniper stun is pretty similar to that of a paintball, I modded it down to one ball and colored it green. There is still a bunch of other shit you'd have to do. You'll probably need to make a model paintball and then you can color it whatever you want.

You really should have done this BEFORE buying a server though IMO.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    I should add that you need to get some paintball-only maps together. Deadly was tinkering with me on the PB bs and made a good map for it.

If he doesnt have it, I'll have to look around for it.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Ive got it around, but I really dont think anyone is going to want to download a mod when they could just play regular tact. The Gore community is a lazy bunch.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder

You really should have done this BEFORE buying a server though IMO.
    i got the server so tk has somewhere to have wars and practice on rather than other peoples servers and to make a tournament of some kind once the server is ok,
    the paintball mod was only a idea and tbh ive given up ive got the umc rifle to shoot a paintball splat i got from google but its way to big in game,

im asking for anyones help that can get the .god files right to a even state, ive got to what i think is good but would like some help etc on damage ratios on guns, once thats done we can then start to make the tournament happen.

would nwp send me the files that were used on their server? as i would just run them and get the tournament going asap