Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Looks like i put a question mark, what are you talking about ?
    Spyder you are a complete idiot and make up stuff to better suite your needs. You are pretty much know for lying to make your point work.

First off....

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder

Kindof like you didn't make any of the save didlz bs but yet tried to tell everyone you did
    Yet you still cannot come up with somewhere where I said I made them. Infact I said you stole it from me in this msn conversation and you pretty much avoid aknowleging that you stole it and go as far as trying to pin the stealing on just M@ncow

7/25/2006 11:21:51 AM keenan Dave and u copy my avatar like 10 others
    7/25/2006 11:21:53 AM keenan Dave cbf
    7/25/2006 11:22:00 AM Dave keenan i didnt
    7/25/2006 11:22:28 AM Dave keenan lol just like everything you've made, it's just a stolen image with new text ;L
    7/25/2006 11:22:57 AM keenan Dave so u didnt take my avatar and add one different word...
    7/25/2006 11:23:32 AM Dave keenan "your" avatar is in question here, friend...since you stole it to begin with.
    7/25/2006 11:23:41 AM Dave keenan + i added more than one word
    7/25/2006 11:23:45 AM Dave keenan + a frown face
    7/25/2006 11:23:48 AM Dave keenan + a bg shadow
    7/25/2006 11:23:50 AM Dave keenan + animated
    7/25/2006 11:23:51 AM Dave keenan etc
    7/25/2006 11:24:33 AM keenan Dave never saw the gay animation but k
    7/25/2006 11:24:36 AM keenan Dave u still stole it
    7/25/2006 11:24:48 AM Dave keenan u cant even animate to begin with
    7/25/2006 11:25:08 AM keenan Dave what does that have to do with anything i said nothing of me being able to animate
    7/25/2006 11:25:23 AM Dave keenan cbf all angary because i made it 10x better
    7/25/2006 11:25:33 AM keenan Dave lol 10x worse
    7/25/2006 11:25:42 AM Dave keenan if anyone "stole" it, that would be mancow as all he did was change one word.
    7/25/2006 11:25:55 AM Dave keenan lol keenan getting ownt even in avatars. horrible.
    7/25/2006 11:26:17 AM keenan Dave 10 people steal my great avtar idea
    7/25/2006 11:26:20 AM keenan Dave keenan ftw
    7/25/2006 11:27:52 AM Dave keenan didlz came up with the save deadly campaign tbh
    7/25/2006 11:28:18 AM keenan Dave actually i did
    7/25/2006 11:28:19 AM keenan Dave and
    7/25/2006 11:28:26 AM keenan Dave that has nothing to do with avatar
    7/25/2006 11:28:45 AM Dave keenan ...the avatar was someone elses "idea"
    7/25/2006 11:28:52 AM Dave keenan you just stole it and slapped didlz' campaign on it

Second blatant lie.....

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    I didn't even make them.
    Thats funny in this thread here http://forum.4drulers.com/showthread...hlight=suicide you go as far as saying "Made a bunch of these" But wait now your saying you didn't make them? Which one is it?
    lol spyder fails. Lieing fellowr.
    You realise what you're all arguing over right?
    I will agrue my point to the death!!!111
    Goddamn I'm going to ban keenan and creative just for fun
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

ban everyone besides me and creative!
    Quote Originally Posted by keenan
    Show me one place where I stated I made the free didlz avatar. I said from the beginning that it was made for rapper tony yayo when he was in jail and I got rev to switch it from yayo to didlz. CBF idiots like you stealing it from me.
    Stealing implies that it was your intellectual property...but right here you just admitted that you didn't even make it. You took it from some rapper and had rev slap a new title on it. Why are YOU so upset about any of it, when you did the very same thing in the firstplace.

Deadly was telling all didlzfriendlies on MSN to put the avatar on their profile, ffs. He never said a word about you being a tightwad and wanting to be the only one with it.

Mancow switched out a word and put in "FUK DEADLY" with a crosshair.
    Totlz put "eat deadly" with a moth emotion on it.
    Countless others put on the thing you had rev make up. (you didn't even do it yourself )

Yet you're coming after me for putting "Save Deadly From Prison Rape" I mean, ffs...it's been months, and you're STILL insanely angry about it. Pretty crazy stuff.

Hypocrit x10000...and the worst thing is you didnt even MAKE IT YOURSELF. Pathetic x1000000000.

Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    I said get a god damn life because you need too, making a topic about my avatar.. why the fuck would you care enough to post a whole topic on it? So it looks like i have more of an life of you. eat it faggot.
    You say that as if this is a forum that is full of in-depth life and death conversation that requires a four year degree or equal intelligence to participate much less make threads. HOW FUCKING DUMB DO U HAVE TO BE FRIEND: this is the fellowZ WITH PUPPETS forum for a fucking Game. You're actually pretty lucky you DONT need a brain to post here, you'd be fucked hard friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    Spyder stick to building paintball fields with your girl guides cause we all know how succesfull that was.
    And all you do with your time is pick your boogers.
    Truth be told, I had the funding for the thing and land ready to rent. I didn't want to do it because I thought long and hard about it and wanted to put more of a down payment than just $25,000 (which is still 25k more than what your life is worth). And if YOU plan on being successful, at least try to spell the word halfway correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Keenan
    I just cbf attax on avatar when the person doing the attax has shit avatars.
    Duno, pretty sure everything I've ever made has been 1000x better than anything you've made. You didn't even MAKE that Save Didlz avatar, so how can you even say a thing about it? Hypocrit, once again. Too many blows to the head (and no, not in hockey).

Quote Originally Posted by Creative+Keenan Tag Teaming (each other)
    Ya agreed, spyder failed at his own topic, GT. Michael jackson sounding faggot.

C'mon chan4 lay off we all know it's TS that makes his voice sound like MJ.
    LOL even if I did sound like Michael Jackson...I'd rather that then have such a usls excuse for a brain. At least I have intelligent and usfl things to say rather than the most idiotic sack of retardisms that nobody even wants to be around. (this is why people disregard both of your posts 98% of the time).

Spyder you are a complete idiot and make up stuff to better suite your needs. You are pretty much know for lying to make your point work.
    LOL I had yet to even reply to your other 5 posts (each) and you get yourself all riled up again. I think you're getting off on my attention (I don't really blame you).

What needs do I have that I need to make up stuff for? This whole statement made no sense. It's moreso another random "keenan trying to come up with a catchy one-liner" than anything...and fails again.

Yet you still cannot come up with somewhere where I said I made them.
    That's just it...why are you SO angry when YOU DIDNT EVEN MAKE THEM? Pretty odd stuff. You're so mad about everyone "stealing" from you when they're NOT EVEN YOURS. That was my ENTIRE point you thick brained dick muncher.

Infact I said you stole it from me in this msn conversation and you pretty much avoid aknowleging that you stole it and go as far as trying to pin the stealing on just M@ncow
    "I said you stole it from me" RIGHT AFTER admitting you didn't even make them. Jesus christ friend, you certainly are your own very special brand of fucking retarded.

As far as "pin the stealing on M@nc0w" ... you completely missed the point. It's either you're 2 feet tall and everything anybody says goes right over your hollow brain cavity or you actually hear it and go "DUUUUH" after eating your own booger. IDIOT: How can you STEAL something from someone who doesn't own it in the firstplace (much less even make the alteration to the original)? All I did was merely point out that other people altered the thing and you're all pissing your pink panties about me making a funny one that wasn't even meant to be apart of whatever gay campaign you apparently "thunk up" all by yourself. (and btw, I'm pretty sure every other time Deadly has been banned from any server, he's always said "save deadly")

Thats funny in this thread here http://forum.4drulers.com/showthread...hlight=suicide you go as far as saying "Made a bunch of these" But wait now your saying you didn't make them? Which one is it?
    I dare you to explain why I put "[support tshirthell.com etc]"

Everyone else with enough intelligence to stop wetting their bed after 5 years old managed to figure it out. Plus, I didn't think it needed much explaining being as a lot of people from Gore are fans of tshirthell. I apologize that I didn't further specify what "made" meant in that case (as I just fitted them to the forum background) ... but I figured that "reformatted" was an awfully large word for you to understand. Sorry about that, next time I will explain it in full 2nd grader detail...and I will also start crushing your peas for you so you dont choke on them.

BTW, I'd like you to try to explain this from that thread you tried to throw in my face:
    "I'll have to tell them to make one of someone slamming their face on their computer monitor after reading a few of keenan's posts."

A) Spit that cock out of your mouth
    B) Get a brain
    C) Comprehend what you read before trying to turn it around, because that's when you overlook something that turns it around on YOU. moron.

Just goes to show once again that
    1) I wasn't lying about "stealing" from keenan, being as it wasnt even his.
    2) I wasn't lying that keenan was a fucking idiot even back then.

It's fucking pathetic that the two biggest idiots of Gore are trying to team up to fight off everyone saying how goddamn uslsly dumb you both are...and not only completely own yourself in the process, but get raped by ONE person (while everyone merely sits back and marvels at your complete stupidity). I didn't even have to make 10 posts in-between your guys' post (as you did) to try to make it look like you're making some sort of progress in this arguement.

[FAILURE]

(stamp that on your deformed foreheads so nobody else makes the same mistake asto give you the credit that you have some sort of brain activity going on up there)

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    OWNED

Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION
    OWNED