Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Disclosure Project

Serious discussionz atm please.

How much do you guys know about the Disclosure Project?

I just noticed that the May 9th 2001 news conference was put on Google Video. It's pretty interesting stuff...

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...losure+project

I'm interested to hear what you guys think n such.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Since I don't feel like watching a whole 1hr-2hr video, can you give a brief explanation?
    (I'm watching one right now but I would like some infoz from you kthx)
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

I remember watching this video a few years ago. Kobaltic was real into this shit back in the day, and linked me to this video. I didn't watch the entire thing as it was repetative really (people saying the same thing over and over), but I did find it really interesting, and I do beleive in what these guys said. Especially since there were over 400 government officials who came forward.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

I followed some of it, I heard him on Art Bell a few times and also with George Norry..
    I dont really have a opinion on it..
    Until I see a spacecraft that clearly isnt made by humans in this point in time or until I see a alian from another planet with my own eyes its just another guy doing what 1000's of others have done with this kind of thing.
    There have always been witnesses that where credible in the UFO thing, this just brought some together..

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    I always kept an open mind to it but I never really formed my own opinion. I always leaned to the side that aliens exist...because, well, it'd be kindof dumb NOT to. I just didn't know if I believed that they were around us atm.

I've posted a few times how the place I live in is a real hot spot for this bs.

A few months ago, I seen this:

http://s104589627.onlinehome.us/My%2...roid%20WEB.mpg

I was driving home from work at the time (I worked Graveyard shift) and was just about home. I wrote down the date and time (same date as they listed, Feb 5th 2006, except I wrote down 8:48 am. I thought it was pretty unusual and moved really fast and didn't look to be a plane, but didn't think much of it after that...and recently found that video on the site.

I'm sure there's bs going on with the government though, no doubt. I'm always a bit skeptical though, just because I cbf conspiracy theories n such.

I believe the people in the video. That's a lot of fine liars Dr. Greer found if that turned out to be the case, but I find that doubtful. They're all very educated and well-informed people who had experience in many different areas (military, space/rocket program, cia, ffa, etc) so it's surely hard to dispute.

Personally I have seen 2 UFO's (one in washington and one here in MA)
    The one in WA was like the vid spyder posted.
    In MA thought it was 3 independant dark blue lights moving in a circular pattern, I saw it from my back yard in the valley and it came up and went directly over my roof, it was no more than 35ft off the ground.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

well tbh i beleive that there is other living things out there but not sure if there alians or not.
    Uh...other living beings WOULD be aliens...because they're "alien" to our plant. Alien is just like UFO...they're vague names labeled to something we have yet to specify a name for.

oh lol well i didnt know that thought aliens were only a diff type of living things out there ppl believe to exist.
    http://atheism.about.com/library/FAQ...sci_theory.htm here is something i found intresting!