Thread: Nightclubs: Swedish vs. British

goddamn those swedish girls were hot

(cbf fat slobberson british imo)
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

NOTICE TO FRIENDLIEZ:

I, Spydar, am hereby posting notice that I plan to mount an expedition afourth our friendlie 'known world' to explore these uncharted territories known as "sweedish". What lays beyond the safe haven of our warm beds may be life threatening unearthly creatures. Your life is under constant attack and danger so only the manliest of the manly need apply. It may be so bad that you beg for death. What adventure lies before us is likely to have you screaming to bring fourth torture by the devil himself. Are you man enough? Do you have the necessary amount of manhair to put yourself at risk against such one-sided odds?

If so...plane ride 2 sweden GOGO!!!11

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    sweden here i come
    I just stay home and beat off to the videos of them tbh, its not only cheaper, you dont have to talk to them .

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    Duno, seems as though talking to them would pay off in the end when you're not the one left with your cock in your hand

Well I could talk to them, but if they are like most chicks the problem is when THEY start talking. Thats the time to stick a dick in their mouth to shut them up.

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    If you're good at reading body language, then you shouldnt have a problem.

The ones who dont STFU are the ones you can see are just itching to tell you what they think (knowing that none of us give a fuck)

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    NOTICE TO FRIENDLIEZ:

I, Spydar, am hereby posting notice that I plan to mount an expedition afourth our friendlie 'known world' to explore these uncharted territories known as "sweedish". What lays beyond the safe haven of our warm beds may be life threatening unearthly creatures. Your life is under constant attack and danger so only the manliest of the manly need apply. It may be so bad that you beg for death. What adventure lies before us is likely to have you screaming to bring fourth torture by the devil himself. Are you man enough? Do you have the necessary amount of manhair to put yourself at risk against such one-sided odds?

If so...plane ride 2 sweden GOGO!!!11
    SAFETY NOT GUARANTEED. BRING YOUR OWN WEAPONS. I HAVE ONLY DONE THIS ONCE BEFORE.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

DUDE...your sister is swedish????/1/1 wtf why didnt u tell us?!?!