Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GG IE

young creative gets owned and i go on and win the game. still dunno wtf wammies is

"wammy" was a term used in Anchorman...I think it means something big and sudden, like a huge rent charge if he lands on a hotel

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    keenan says:
    what is no wammies?
    Creative -- says:

Creative -- says:
    ffsu
    Creative -- says:
    never heard of the show
    Creative -- says:
    press your luck?

its from a gameshow i guess
    No Whammies, no Whammies... STOP!

*cheer*
    BEST WIN EVER!!1

Keenan & Creative were owning me...hard. I suck at monopoly really...but they had some real lucky grabs, especially keenan. After only like 5 minutes he almost had 3 monopolies.

I literally only had a few scattered properties and the 3 first railroads. I kept landing on their shit.

I figured I already have 3 railroads, so I'll trade Creative a property he wanted (pink) for the othe railroad...and he figured the same.

Like 5 minutes later Creative's browser crashed...so new properties were open. Yet again, goddamn lucky keenan kept snagging them all up. I was going to leave because Keenan had most everything except for the other dark blue property, so I figured that I'd just get that and leave cuz I was toast.

Soon though, keenan ran into some troubleish. He had to mortgage a bunch of properties to buy whatever was left. He kept going to jail and landing on my railroads ($200 for me). He landed on one of the only open ones as well...and it would make yet another monopoly. He only had $12 though...so he put it up for auction and told me to buy it...but he jacked up the price to near the original level (like $162 i think). By this time I was thinking that he was really over-extended, so I wanted to see how far he could extend himself before he gets back on his feet, so I didn't buy it. He had to sell one or two of his homes (on baltic property) to cover it.

After a few more railroads a jail run...he had to sell all of his homes (7) and mortgage the properties they were on to cover...so he only had like $2 bucks or something. Meanwhile I had a few thousand...I was basically just running around the board for free because everything was mortgaged. On his next roll he landed on Luxury Tax...and thus could not pay the $75.

I equate this to shooting the moon in Hearts tbh...pretty rox win x1000.

I owned pretty much ever property mortaged them all and still lost.
    Mmmm yeah, those railroads fucken rock.
    Especially when u own all four of them...4 chances to get $200 bucks each time a player takes a round.

Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    Mmmm yeah, those railroads fucken rock.
    Yep i am teh king of Railroads, ask keenan i usually get all of them.
    LOL was just thinking about it...whenst we first started Keenan was proclaiming himself teh undefeated champion...and then he lost to both of us lolol so much chuxlz.

I should retire from monopoly with what may be the greatest win ever.