Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: True A.I. for gore

darkspoon, YOU DO REALIZE how long it takes to write gui in asm dont u?

i can program in non-oop languages. i just perfer oop cuz it's faster to write something, fuck having to write 400 lines of code for pixelation of a gui and then linking the windows crypto and winsock api's talking about @least 68,000 lines of code

i say cbf to that when vb can do it in 79 lines of code and as far as compression goes i can compile to p-code and then compress the exe an re-pack it with upx

btw:
    oop = object oriented programming
    upx = compression tool for exe's it's opensource
    lol this is a double post NOT TRIPLE lol

anyway, if anyone wants to talk with me about my code etc, MSN = josh_shivers@hotmail.com
    does this UPX foolery work pretty good? I've just been making EXEs with WinRAR, which seems to work fine enough...but if it's a significant difference, then I'd give it a try.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    if u compile p-code into an exe THEN u can upx it, eg: asm/c#/c++/vb

i dont know if it can compress a winrar sfx exe

u should try it out
    Im realy drunk now

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    jesus stix dont get your panties in a wad i just messing with you. i prefer c++ or Java. vb seems kinda noobish. plus java is compatible with EVERYTHING.

cbf your double posts and what not. you know there is a fuckin edit button.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bukowski
    Im realy drunk now
    LOLOL cbf giant burst of laughter reading this thread and them coming across such randomness.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    Quote Originally Posted by Bukowski
    Im realy drunk now
    LOLOL cbf giant burst of laughter reading this thread and them coming across such randomness.
    Yeah there was another random post by him somwhere about him having to pee, good laughs indeed.
    well, today sucked. i had to kick mike (shivers) out cause he hasn't been helping with things around the house and to top it off i just worked 12 hours doing fucking grunt work.

on the bright side i found an exploit in the gs proto that will cause a server to give everyone a 999 ping but the server wont go down? crazy aint it. it's just a malformed ping packet. tbh joel should hire me to fix zith's fuckups etc.

anyway, now that mikes gone i think imma move my computers back into his room and setup a custom dedicated gore server etc(eg: flashing windows CE alongside my gorefiles onto the rom)

darkspoon, you said u write in c++ correct? if so there is a few tricks i wouldnt mind showing you with the opengl construct api's and maybe.. (u compile an app and sell it?) cause i'm to lazy to do it atm

u guys see the new gore map "metal whatever" looks kinda cool, anyone know the dir where krijack keeps that shit? i'd love to see what all he has stashed.

and now that i'm done writing my 8 paragraph's on stupid gore shit. i think it's time i goto sleep.
    i have very limited C++ programming skills. nothing outside of you basics. im better with Java but im sitll learning tbh. id be more than happy to take a look at that stuff though.