Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: True A.I. for gore

you know whatd be sweet, i remember a while back i believe sly[GRC] made a dedicated server panel where you could actually view the game through the small little window, i believe the window was split up into 4 sections, and one window was all observing(didnt show you were in game) and then another one where you would type ur commands etc...

if you could recreate that that would be pretty damn sweet, but i see no point in doing so since gore is like dead would eb a waste of time

dest, have a link to what u speak?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stix
    well, today sucked. i had to kick mike (shivers) out cause he hasn't been helping with things around the house and to top it off i just worked 12 hours doing fucking grunt work.
    LOL why does stix keep going back 2 live with u whenst u keep kicking him out

Quote Originally Posted by Stix
    i'd be more then happy to write the app for you and your clan (if u pay me) :P
    LOL friend, I built NWP's site for free and said donations would be cool and didn't get more than $2, friend You're asking the wrong crowd LMAO. Anyways, GoreAds will be free...so would be a waste of my hard earned money (seeing as I'm not making a goddamn dime atm)

+ Dest yeah I've been asking Harley to give me it for goddamnever. It's quite a neat program, IMO...but the guy who wrote it (DIEDIE) is long gone and I couldn't get ahold of him (bad email and doesn't reply to 4D pm). Harley won't give it to me without that guys' consent...so cbf. I think the site for it is still up...but it's not linked on his page:

http://www.coreyelectronics.com/

I cbf trying to find it much more than I have atm. Oh well.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    LOL why does stix keep going back 2 live with u whenst u keep kicking him out .
    um, i'm stix, he is shivers. geez

anyway since u think selling it is a bad idea then how about i run it myself for a while and just post all possible keys here in this forum?

would be a funny thing to post everyones gore key AND MORE.

i think i will, imma start it now and see what happens.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    LOL friend, I built NWP's site for free and said donations would be cool and didn't get more than $2, friend You're asking the wrong crowd LMAO. Anyways, GoreAds will be free...so would be a waste of my hard earned money (seeing as I'm not making a goddamn dime atm)
    I sent you $20
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

such bs deadly

paypal account balance: $983.54 USD

same as it has been

BTW, i made all that cash selling gay exploit programs
    jesus have you ever been to a forum before?

he quoted spyder, therefore he sent it to spyder.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION
    you know whatd be sweet, i remember a while back i believe sly[GRC] made a dedicated server panel where you could actually view the game through the small little window, i believe the window was split up into 4 sections, and one window was all observing(didnt show you were in game) and then another one where you would type ur commands etc...

if you could recreate that that would be pretty damn sweet, but i see no point in doing so since gore is like dead would eb a waste of time
    I have the front end loader for Gore that DieDie made, (actually i think thats Sly)
    I got it from Harley, I don't think he wants it released to the public..
    I know Harley told me he had updated it not to long ago, I can prolly get a hold of DieDie, Harley gave me his Yahoo .

But i really CBF with it tbh.

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    lol apparently i sux @ forumizing
    Quote Originally Posted by Bukowski
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION

I have the front end loader for Gore that DieDie made, (actually i think thats Sly)
    I got it from Harley, I don't think he wants it released to the public..
    I know Harley told me he had updated it not to long ago, I can prolly get a hold of DieDie, Harley gave me his Yahoo .

But i really CBF with it tbh.
    die die is a cool guy i used to play in his server, his server was the only grc server i liked because it was actually modified and didnt just have increased numbers on every god file