Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Preorder the Wii

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly
    Quote Originally Posted by Chan4
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombostik
    Sarcasm is hard to tell from text imo.
    Agreed.

I'm sarcastic 99% of the time, but there are still idiots (creative) who cant see that.
    I think thats bullshit deadly, unless your being sarcastic now which i doubt. Usually i do notice when your being sarcastic but that doesnt happen much because most of the time your bashing me, when that IS serious. So i would say your wrong, kthnxsbai. (<3 u)
    How about you don't try and tell me when I'm wrong, or ever question me again you fat faggot (I'm not being sarcastic).
    Im not really questioning you moreso telling you whats the god damn truth sir so dont get offended fatface nig.(im not being sarcastic ethier).

Quote Originally Posted by darkspoon
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaGator
    ya i was thinking you couldnt really compare them, but im saying as in sales..
    How about you say what you mean next time instead of looking like an idiot. Cody's right, you can't compare the two, they are different types of games. And you're also right saying mario beats it in sales, just try to remember to say EVERYTHING you want to say in your original posts.
    lol cbf that nonja. you should practice what you preach. i cbf three posts in a row by you because you dont know how to quote properly.
    It's different DS, I make posts in a row for post count. Sure, I could quote everyone I wanted to in one post, but why do that when you can do multiple posts?? I usually don't say a vague comment and then say what I really mean a few posts later like creative did. I usually start a new post when I start talking to the next person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    still love you sexy nonja
    :P why thank you kind sir, may I comment you on your fashionable running shoes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    Nonja just get rich with post counts like me and you'll be gtg
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Agreed.

I'm sarcastic 99% of the time, but there are still idiots (creative) who cant see that.
    I think thats bullshit deadly, unless your being sarcastic now which i doubt. Usually i do notice when your being sarcastic but that doesnt happen much because most of the time your bashing me, when that IS serious. So i would say your wrong, kthnxsbai. (<3 u)
    How about you don't try and tell me when I'm wrong, or ever question me again you fat faggot (I'm not being sarcastic).
    Im not really questioning you moreso telling you whats the god damn truth sir so dont get offended fatface nig.(im not being sarcastic ethier).
    You are one stupid motherfucker. DO NOT, as I said earlier, try and tell me when you think I am wrong, because I am not. Why the fuck would I say I am 99% sarcastic if that wasn't true? Maybe if you weren't such a fucking tardass you would realize when I'm being sarcastic.

BTW, that 1% of the time when I'm being serious is usually when I'm calling Creative a stupid shitbag idiotfuck.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Agreed.

You are one stupid motherfucker. DO NOT, as I said earlier, try and tell me when you think I am wrong, because I am not. Why the fuck would I say I am 99% sarcastic if that wasn't true? Maybe if you weren't such a fucking tardass you would realize when I'm being sarcastic.

BTW, that 1% of the time when I'm being serious is usually when I'm calling Creative a stupid shitbag idiotfuck.
    Nah your just bullshit, the 1% is more like 70% of the time. So i dont give a fuck whether you keep telling me that im wrong and your right, because im just going to see it the same way.
    They say 99% of the time, deadly is sarcastic everytime.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets
    They say 99% of the time, deadly is sarcastic everytime.
    Doubt it.