Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Preorder the Wii

Quote Originally Posted by Chan4
    because im just going to see it the same way.
    Of course you will, because you're an ignorant little dickhead who just keeps spewing the same bullshit over and over. You cant read a goddamn thing anyone says without questioning it.

Oh, and if you respond to this thread one more time I'm going to ban you.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly
    Of course you will, because you're an ignorant little dickhead who just keeps spewing the same bullshit over and over. You cant read a goddamn thing anyone says without questioning it.

THAT SOUNDS LIKE A CHALLENGE!
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly

I read most of the things people say, but its just bullshit when you talk the SAME bullshit about me, like my grammar. Why cant you just get over it dumb asshole. I couldnt give a shit if you ban me, would save me time from talking to your faggot ass, you cant accept anyones, or really just my opinion so fuck you nig. Maybe some time you will learn to not be a self centered dumbshit thinking your right all the time. Hope you change diddlz.
    FREE CREATIVE!!!!
    I read most of the things people say, but its just bullshit when you talk the SAME bullshit about me, like my grammar.
    That proves how much of a fucking shitbag you are. I tell you the same fucking thing almost every day and your retarded ass still cant fucking seem to listen.

Why cant you just get over it dumb asshole. I couldnt give a shit if you ban me, would save me time from talking to your faggot ass, you cant accept anyones, or really just my opinion so fuck you nig. Maybe some time you will learn to not be a self centered dumbshit thinking your right all the time.
    I listen to anyone and everyones opinion, including yours. Where this comment came from is beyond me, but I'm going to assume its just some more random bullshit we have come to expect from you.

Hope you change diddlz.
    I hope you quit this clan. Seriously, we've taken about enough of this shit. You'd fit in great with Z, since nobody really gives a shit about each other in that clan, kind of how you don't give a shit about any of us.

We've given you plenty of chances to redeem yourself, and you still do the same fucking shit day after day. When someone tells you to quit typing like a fuckass and make sense once in a while, you just go on a broken English rant about how you dont give a shit. When someone tells you to quit starting bullshit on the forums, you go into another rant about that too.

I honestly wish I never got you into this clan. What a stupid fucking idea that was .
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

hi

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Good fucking game.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

creative got sacked
    the fuckin didlz teabag! gw didlez. ban keenan too.
    Quote Originally Posted by darkspoon
    the fuckin didlz teabag! gw didlez. ban keenan too.
    I wondered where this sudden hate for me came from darkspoon but I believe me and didlz pin pointed it.

10/15/2006 1:31:35 PM keenan Andrew -- he has much hate towards me ever since i made fun of his lawn mower with big tire post
    10/15/2006 1:31:43 PM Andrew -- keenan loooooool