Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Preorder the Wii

no Ive always disliked you because you're a moron. i started bashing you then because you came in and started talking shit about my thread. granted the picture wasn't anything important. but you still felt the need to act like an idiot and tell me that a lawnmower with big wheels wouldn't work. since then i just feel like making your stay here a little more uncomfortable.

like right now I'm about to revoke your access from filth. gl with your torrents.
    Quote Originally Posted by darkspoon
    no Ive always disliked you because you're a moron..
    Back in the day you didn't act like a dick

FREE KEENAN!
    yea. my tolerance for morons has drastically fallen.

banned before this guy
    Quote Originally Posted by keenan
    banned before this guy

Quote Originally Posted by keenan
    banned before this guy
    yeah, congrats on making it to level 2, Dest.

(this thread is awesome)

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by darkspoon

like right now I'm about to revoke your access from filth. gl with your torrents.

Wait so was there a reason I was banned or could you just not handle the e-arguments?
    yea your e-arguments, as you call them, were just too great for my small brain i had to ban you from the filth section...
    Take your shittalking to MSN or a PM, even make a new thread if you have to, stop messing up this thread assholes.

Other than that....

I'm glad somebody tries to say Final Fantasy is a regurgitated title. It's pretty much the most successful franchise of games that's EVER been made. The one time they tried to regurgitate a title was a complete failure, I don't think they'll ever try it again. I doubt nintendo has made that much more money (on the mario titles [not including mario kart, tennis, golf, whatever the fuck else) than square (from final fantasy).

I like the Final Fantasy games a whole lot and I really enjoy playing them, looking forward to the next game. I wish I wouldn't have stopped playing Final Fantasy 11, the last I really talked to Mr.Flea he played it, we started at the same time and he was like 8 levels above me in a week. He's just one of those MMO people who can play 12 hours a day for a week and not be bored. It was a really well made game, but it was my first MMO and I really didn't enjoy it Now I kinda have a different taste in games and I enjoy WoW.

The wii is going to be a smashing success, as much as I dont want to say it. I've been a sony kind of guy my entire gaming life (or at least since the PS came out.) and I really don't want to see Nintendo out-do the PS3, but I can't see anything else happening at this point. The 360 got the jump in the race, but in all honesty it has no good games besides the EA Sports ones, CoD2 is the best non-sports title and that game is so much better on the PC its rediculous.

The wii has so many good games intending to come out in the first month of its release its rediculous. The PS3 has terrible games intended for launch. I'm pretty disappointed with EVERYTHING going on in the console world right now. The only mildly pleasing things coming up soon are Final Fantasy 12 and 3 coming out for the PS2 and Nintendo DS. The DS Final Fantasy looks especially good, for a DS game anyway.

That's about the longest post I've ever made on any forum

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    I want to know what's going on with him and Xena and whether he's jobless. It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    nah theyre huge balls, i like huge balls