Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: DarkSpoon's adventures with 18 wheelers!!!

nice but how can you afford it?
    mustangs arnt that expensive. my car was totaled and they gave me 7 grand. my dad had about 1 grand left on the ranger. so that gave him 6 grand as a down payment.
    that picture give me a giggle!
    nice car btw, can borrow it for one of my suicide car bombings imo?
    Nice car ds pal!
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

according to those pictures, you park horribly.

Quote Originally Posted by chaos [gv
    this wasnt even a war this was a disgrace,we outnumbered them and still lost.
    first time parking the car. gimme a break. plus i wasn't worried about it. way more parking spots than actual cars. i usually park in the giant two car spot two spots to the left by the dumpster, all diagonal like.
    Very nice car imho.

What model is this please.
    Quote Originally Posted by darkspoon
    first time parking the car. gimme a break
    good thing you werent parking at The Ritz or something...scratching up a bunch of bentleys and shit hahaha

congrats etc...although, imo...waste of money to buy a new car. hope you make enough asto not be in debt for 10 years (on top of your college) etc. i want to buy a newer car too tbh, but I want to pay 2/3 of it as a down payment and have the other 1/3 ready to pay it off (only get a loan for the benefit of my credit) and I'll never buy a new car until I can buy it straight up off the lot. Even then, though...new cars lose so much value in the first 3 years it's a huge waste of money ESPECIALLY if you plan on getting rid of it. I mean say you got rid of it in 4-5 years...then you'd have lost a good 10k at least and have nothing to show for it

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    9mm its a 2007 mustang. im guessing you wanted more than just the model though. it has the 4.0L v6(19/28mpg) with a 5 speed manual trans. 210hp 240lb-ft. power everything, shaker 500 sound system, sport package, fog lamps, 17" rim upgrade, pirelli tires.

i didnt buy this car. my dad bought it. when i graduate i take over payments. nothing wrong with buying a new car imo. its either ride around in something oldish you dont really like and will possibly kill over soon or buy something new that you really like plus has warranties. up to the person really. i was expecting to get another used vehicle. i have no problem with that but my dad said buy something new, you're gunna have it for a while. imo buy new if you dont plan on getting anything else for a while.