Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unreal Tournament

Lately with this POS comp I have been using Im stuck with playing games that are a little old, I installed Unreal Tournament again and I gotta tell ya, its a shitload of fun and the graphics are still better that Gore even though the game came out in 99, a shitload of maps and skins and mods still to be had, and a shitload of servers.

Its a good time, I like it better that the newer UT's that are out, Im gonna install Unreal next, I used to play the shit out of that game online, I wonder if there are still a lot of people playing?

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    been months since i played the old one
    if i can find the CDs to ut99 i would play, makes me mad cuz i own all the versions for the unreal series(xbox included) and then im missing that one =(

I got a direct link to a private server for UT GOTY (Game Of the Year Edition) if ya want it, pretty fast .
    Im not gonna post it cus to many of you clowns will download it at once and crash the fuker..if ya want it Dest..lemmie know and I will PM ya the link .

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    I hate UT. Too much bunny hopping bullshit.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

dest, where's your sig from? I've seen someone with that guy in the bear costume break dancing on a street corner as their avatar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadly
    I hate UT. Too much bunny hopping bullshit.
    Yeah, same thing in Quake 3..It doesmake you a better player in Gore though.
    I remember playing GT2 and I stoped playing Q3, when I went back to Q3 My aim sucked with the RL, bunny hopping does improve your skills, like it or not..its hard to hit a moving object..you just dont like ut cus its fukin hard!

There are a shitload of modded servers on UT, some have the stamina thing just like Gore, alot of them have the huge room small players thing..I don't realy care for those..CTF is pretty cool, and the Flack Cannon still rules .

Joel Huenink

Lead Said
    Quote Originally Posted by Bukowski
    I got a direct link to a private server for UT GOTY (Game Of the Year Edition) if ya want it, pretty fast .
    Im not gonna post it cus to many of you clowns will download it at once and crash the fuker..if ya want it Dest..lemmie know and I will PM ya the link .
    sure Pm it

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaGator
    dest, where's your sig from? I've seen someone with that guy in the bear costume break dancing on a street corner as their avatar.
    uhhhh man i forget where i found this pic, i have a folder thats full of nothing but bullshitful pictures, (276 pics to be exact) theyre all just pics that i've collected that i thought were intresting.

linux version of UT??
    I sent ya the link Dest.
    Sorry DS..no Linux link

Joel Huenink

Lead Said