Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unreal Tournament

Quote Originally Posted by Bukowski
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadly
    I hate UT. Too much bunny hopping bullshit.
    Yeah, same thing in Quake 3..It doesmake you a better player in Gore though.
    I remember playing GT2 and I stoped playing Q3, when I went back to Q3 My aim sucked with the RL, bunny hopping does improve your skills, like it or not..its hard to hit a moving object..you just dont like ut cus its fukin hard!

There are a shitload of modded servers on UT, some have the stamina thing just like Gore, alot of them have the huge room small players thing..I don't realy care for those..CTF is pretty cool, and the Flack Cannon still rules .
    I'm pretty much the best Gore player there is atm, right next to Zithowa, and I dont bunny hop at all. Infact I'm one of the very few players who doesnt do that bullshit.

I dont like UT because I dont find it the least bit fun. Quake III on the other hand I felt was a fun game, and I was fucking amazing at it.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Actually I don't see a lot of diiference in game play between UT and Quake3.

The weapons are a little different but the gameplay is basicly the same, the later Unreal Tounaments where very much different.

Did you like the original Unreal? The SP game was way ahead of it's time and the MP was kinda cool where you could fuk around in a "holding" room and fuk around with other players before deciding what door to go through to play.

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    i still got my ut goty edition
    Quote Originally Posted by Bukowski
    Actually I don't see a lot of diiference in game play between UT and Quake3.

The weapons are a little different but the gameplay is basicly the same, the later Unreal Tounaments where very much different.

Did you like the original Unreal? The SP game was way ahead of it's time and the MP was kinda cool where you could fuk around in a "holding" room and fuk around with other players before deciding what door to go through to play.
    Ive only played the MP versions of UT99, UT2003, and UT2004. I thought the games got worse as the series went along. The main thing I liked about quake III over UT was the level design and 1on1 mode. I was pretty dominate in that back when I played it a lot.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

ut99 is wayy different than 2k3 and 2k4 which i used to play all the time..

there is no walljumping(with out modded servers) so i look like an idiot every time im fighting somebody im jumping towards walls.

all in all its fun tho just takes some gettin used to

I dont like UT because I dont find it the least bit fun.
    To be fair, it seems as if you like Gore just as much because you're constantly bitching about it.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    I dont like UT because I dont find it the least bit fun.
    To be fair, it seems as if you like Gore just as much because you're constantly bitching about it.
    you're right.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows