Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [z] vs [nwp] Its time

Well since im sick of hearing all this dodgery noob bs from nwp members, i think its time for a war. No bullshit in the war, no gay shooting ur members up to gay spots, no running ur mouths, same for us, we pick two maps, u pick two maps... let me know whats best, friday the 13th, saturday the 14th or sunday the 15th, we want a war... thats this weekend is it possible?
    fuck yeah i got a 4 day weekend also
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

not friday the 13th i just cbf that date.... how bout 14th make sure its late night too

Quote Originally Posted by Trojan
    Well since im sick of hearing all this dodgery noob bs from nwp members, i think its time for a war. No bullshit in the war, no gay shooting ur members up to gay spots, no running ur mouths, same for us, we pick two maps, u pick two maps... let me know whats best, friday the 13th, saturday the 14th or sunday the 15th, we want a war... thats this weekend is it possible?
    what bs/running of the mouth do you speak of? im pretty goddamn sure you start more bs and run your mouth than everyone in nwp combined.

but anyway, im pretty sure most of us agree, but i cant give you an answer atm.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

i want sunday, prolyl after 7ish, i was saying no bs shit talk during war, or going on ur shoot people to gay spots, and anyhow don't fucking lie , dest comes in all the time and starts shit, u just like to stick up for ur friends and blame me, but whatever gets u going deadly
    I want to observe or sub for this war.

Should be pretty goddamn entertaining.
    well shit ofcourse i do with a faggot like you i always will..., besides most of the time you get a riled up cuz of a simple bind "pwned or onwt!" or something i say, and you begin the wai of the gai, just put the dick back in ur mouth stfu n play, its not like i really care for what you say, and i purpously start shit with you because i get some fucking laughs out of it seeing as how serious you are your like lame... your argueing with me... im 14 your 20 something? and your still loosing, gg buddy, just stfu n play. and get ready to be owned at the war with your fellow butt buddies flash and beer, i dont as much have a problem with beer or flash as they can keep their cool even though they have wallhax and when they die, they can manage to say something better then calling me a HACKER you fucking retard, no 1 in gore calls me a hacker but you and goreranger it seems, you just cant take getting owned faggot. its a fucking game gtf over it you worthless pile of shit.

Good Day to you Mam

dest, i told u the other day i don't think u hax but cbf... and glow skins r still a cheat etc... u act like uve never cheated, butanyways, ur not good enoguh for me to think u cheat
    Can say the same for you tbh, glad to see your back on high speed & not wireless. Might pose more of a challenge now.

+ Yeah you do get riled up over a simple "ownt" comment sometimes, and go on a rampage then blame one of us for starting it.

So, go ahead and calm down friendz

PS: Ownt faggot
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow