Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [z] vs [nwp] Its time

Quote Originally Posted by Trojan
    dest, i told u the other day i don't think u hax but cbf... and glow skins r still a cheat etc... u act like uve never cheated, butanyways, ur not good enoguh for me to think u cheat

that is the biggest pile of shit that came from ur shithead, you fucking said it on teamspeak and in gore, that i fucking hack, and as for me not being good enough for you, i was better then you when i came back to gore after 4 months of not playing, i was better then you then, then you ever will be, so dont even speak of now faggot..

Dest can you send me all your hax plz?

Thx
    k, but i wont send you my topsecret uber l33t curvenade hax.. sorry =/

Dest, u don't even compare to me, never will, in anyway, u fail at gore, u fail at life, and ur romanian texan arab immigrant ass will never amount to shit. so gg faggot... try shrinking ur nose, not gonna be to good with the ladies, its only good for brown nosing... ownt
    riiiiiight, you pulled that one out of your ass you damn right know im better then you, and better then you'll ever be, and you cannot state that i fail at life, as you dont know much about me personally, iv gotten laid more times then your ballgina ever gotten any

Quote Originally Posted by Trojan
    Dest, u don't even compare to me, never will, in anyway, u fail at gore, u fail at life, and ur romanian texan arab immigrant ass will never amount to shit. so gg faggot... try shrinking ur nose, not gonna be to good with the ladies, its only good for brown nosing... ownt
    Tis sad to see you both argue yet you both fail miserably, Dest using a large amount of obscenities to try and enhance it; Trojan trying to use witty racial and facial remarks, and failing worse then a spic in spanish 1.

You both need to quit your worthless arguing, it will get nothing done. I recommend a 1on1 whenever you each decide, no backing down, and whoever loses, loses, whoever wins, wins, no more rubbing it in etc.

Cuz I'm quite damn annoying at seeing both of my friends do this (online or not tbh) If I knew either one of you IRL, I'd probably smack you. Then fly over and smack the other one.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

lol every one knows im better then trojan im not gonna waste time on owning his ass, he's no 1 special in my book...

MY PREDICTION:

Z wins by one or two maps.

TEH GORE SWAMMI HAS SPOKEN!

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    I think this will be a close game tbh!

But i can also see this turning out to be a big campfest, i'd suggest not picking vertigo, gothic_ctf for this war or it will be a long one.

Hey I might be in this one, I've been offered big salaries to join clan Z!

I'd be nice to frag some ole NWPers like ole times!

How are ya Zith and Pork? (If you're still around)
    dest, if ur so much better than me, then lets 1 v 1 , i have no problem with it. ya u use to be good, it back when u use to cheat, funny how much worse u get when u stop cheating huh... id be happy to 1 v 1 u , just let me know time and server and ill play it, but besides the point this post is for the war... so if u want to set it up, msn me and we can tell others about it whatever. so is this war gonna happen or what? we want sunday, but if its gonna be saturday lets do it really late.. like 12:00 or 1:00 am, otherwise at like 12:00pm in the afternoon, let me know, and let me know ur maps, but lets get this set up so i can tell my members, i have to email them sicne we don't have forum yet completely. so msn me or something deadly