Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [z] vs [nwp] Its time

Lmp1769 said the same shit to me, just to let you know i never actually hacked in the past.... what i did admit to(and this is where every one thinks iv been a uberleet hacker and use evey possible hack ever for) i addmitted i used telehax in a public server, and i did it was the wyb server.... once i admitted it people kept taking it a step further and further, to where they all just ate eachothers shit and spewed that same shit back out again, so there for im a curvenadewallhackaimbottingtelehackingglowhackingr ocketdodgingspeedhackingandeveryothergorehacking noob there is...

ok now back to what i started off with... LMP also challeneged me to 1 on 1, apparently at the time tooth or any one else wasnt playing that is known as the so called "god of gore", i 1 on 1ed him, and i won, ask diddlez even and limp they were all there, i won and he went off on all this bullshit aabout me hacking and etc, i would 1 on 1 yyou if you werent such a total fucking faggot, but you'd just pull off the same shit as lmp did so GG buddy ill cya at the war

LMP is wallhack x1000000000, so who cares what that faggot does anyway.

+ya, i was in that server when dest played with LMP, and you could see LMP watching thru the fucking walls following dest, and dest still raping him silly.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Kind of wierd how the real hackers never get caught but the fakers always get blamed.

Goddamn politicians
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Well you shit, you wanted a 1 on1, and you ate my rockets, now shut ur fucking mouth, you arent good at gore, and you most definatley arent better then me. GG btw also had new mouse there,(that might be hax thought u no.... mx500 hax ) diddlez should post SS's soonish

Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION
    now shut ur fucking mouth
    He didnt say anything
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

OK, I didn't read all the posts word for word(I never read post longer than 2 lines, adult adhd ).

So when is the war.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan
    dest, if ur so much better than me, then lets 1 v 1 , i have no problem with it. ya u use to be good, it back when u use to cheat, funny how much worse u get when u stop cheating huh... id be happy to 1 v 1 u , just let me know time and server and ill play it, but besides the point this post is for the war... so if u want to set it up, msn me and we can tell others about it whatever. so is this war gonna happen or what? we want sunday, but if its gonna be saturday lets do it really late.. like 12:00 or 1:00 am, otherwise at like 12:00pm in the afternoon, let me know, and let me know ur maps, but lets get this set up so i can tell my members, i have to email them sicne we don't have forum yet completely. so msn me or something deadly
    Well here you go.... quotted you, and now proof, just to clarrify.

(shit quality cuz it was diddlez comp etc...)

IT WAS PHOTOSHOPPED!!!

LLLLLL
    lol.... no, if you open up a normal image it will have 1 paragraph of nonreadable bsism, if its photshopped it will have 2... so no.

STOP MAKING EXCSUES!!11 ITS PHOTOSHOPPED I CAN TELL!