View Poll Results: How many of you still play?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10+ times a week

8 30.77%
  • 5-9 times a week

1 3.85%
  • 1-4 times a week

7 26.92%
  • Once in awhile...not often though.

5 19.23%
  • Never...but it's installed anyways.

2 7.69%
  • Never...it is uninstalled.

3 11.54%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How many of you still play Gore?

Quote Originally Posted by Carter
    im alittle confussed... is this fuckin filth section or gore general section??
    Its the Gore General section ,I just want to keep you out of the FuckinFilth section..
    No offense, I had a few of my uploads reported and I dont trust n00bs.

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    Ohh now i get it. its ok, i dont go in the fuckin filth section.. actually i
    dont think i have access to that section.

i was just stoppin by to say hi.. deadly asked me why i didnt post at the
    forum anymore and i said, i dunno what to post..
    Its just that I post most of the shit there and frankly I dont know ya so you could understand the reason why I made the remark..
    No hard feelings

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    Yes i understand

do you play gore??
    Yes, but not lately, and I really only play CTF or DM.
    Nobody is in those servers. I dont like Tact, i dont like the wait between rounds, I wanna kill either individually or with a team and get on with the next map.. I cbf with the stalking and waiting shit in Tact.
    But thats just me.

The last name I was using was "Big Sperm Shooter"

One thing i would like to see again is TDM games.

Now if you will excuse me I have to upload some Lesbians for my pal Limp :P

Joel Huenink

Lead Said
    [quote="Bukowski"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Carter
    And Gore for free? Is this Joel's newest venture?
    Well I assume Sard would be happy with that, guess he couldnt scam enough cash from people like he wanted to, he scammed enough from people last time.[/b]
    Well now instead of Gore II or Gang Wars, he's decided to put Gore 1 out with Ads (MP only) in order to attract revenue and people to lead up to a possible Gore II. I guess it's a better idea since most of us like Gore to begin with.

Yeah Sardonic is real happy. Makes me sick haha.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Well the good thing is that there will be people playing again, I assume my copy of Gore without ads will stay the same, I wonder if any of those servers will stay up.

And speaking of servers, who the fuk is gonna run all the servers for this?
    Is @S7 going to switch their Euro servers to a ad supported game?

Something to think about, Clans pay money for servers and Joel gets money because they are running the servers..brilliant scam really .

Joel Huenink

Lead Said
    Bring on the newbes
    .TBH. -49er btw: [nWp] owns Joo!1!...FUCK IT! [NWP4LIFE]

I'm ThaT DiamonD in teh DiRt that NevEr been FounD, i'M tEh cTf KinG bUt I never been CROWN

R

I

S

S

A

ive bought this game like 4 years ago, and i played like mad. stoped playing and started playing again, i find this game funner then most fps's.
    Quote Originally Posted by rush!
    ive bought this game like 4 years ago, and i played like mad. stoped playing and started playing again, i find this game funner then most fps's.
    Who the fuck are you anyway ?

Joel Huenink

Lead Said