View Poll Results: How many of you still play?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10+ times a week

8 30.77%
  • 5-9 times a week

1 3.85%
  • 1-4 times a week

7 26.92%
  • Once in awhile...not often though.

5 19.23%
  • Never...but it's installed anyways.

2 7.69%
  • Never...it is uninstalled.

3 11.54%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: How many of you still play Gore?

Quote Originally Posted by Bukowski
    I dont like Tact, i dont like the wait between rounds, I wanna kill either individually or with a team and get on with the next map.. I cbf with the stalking and waiting shit in Tact.
    But thats just me.

Thats remind me of a guy called "Beckler" in-game.
    do you know this guy?? His crazy about CTF.
    Really annoying sometimes when he comes in tact server
    "SOMEBODY WANNA PLAY CTF???" and repeats himself 1000times.lol
    yeah the dude still plays, and all this time he's been playing he still sucks
    I dont like to chat during games..I play to have some fun and relieve some stress, I know who Beckler is, he has been around since GT1.

This new thing that Joel is doing (If it ever happins) would be nice for a while, but he is gonna beg for people to put servers up that they pay for to run his ad based game..
    I hate that fucker, I really do.
    I dont trust him, and whatever he is doing is somehow gonna be a scam, I dont know if the prick ever told the real truth whats going on ever in the 4D forums, I lost all faith in him after he begged (and got) cash the last time he was gonna make GoreII..did any of those people ever get their cash back? Or did Joel just spend it on nutrition supplements .

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    that sucks man...

but isn't that illegal to scam like that??
    Quote Originally Posted by Carter
    that sucks man...

but isn't that illegal to scam like that??
    I never gave the fucker a dime, although I have fun playing his game and I bought several copies, the first one for $10 and the rest for$5 at a computer show to give to friends thats about where it ended with me giving Joel cash.

Is it legal?
    Fuk i dunno, the way I see it he found some suckers to give him cash the last time to make GoreII and it never happined.
    Then he has the balls to ask for cash again?
    This prick is pathetic

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    lets just hope hes not scamming this time
    Well his track record isnt that good, actually it doesnt matter to me if he scames millions from people or if he turns legit and releases some ad based version of Gore..
    But what bothers me really is he want others to spend money to run servers for him, im sure he will put some up but the clan run servers are going to be paying for servers that actually have spam in them.
    If this takes off then the original Gore will be dead for good, im sure people will miss it after a while...all 100 or so players that play now :P

Somehow im sure Joel will find a way to fuck this up.

Joel Huenink

Lead Said
    So I went to read all of this thread at 4D, this fuckin guy is all over the place in the last month or so.

He needs medication.

Joel Huenink

Lead Said
    Quote Originally Posted by Bukowski
    So I went to read all of this thread at 4D, this fuckin guy is all over the place in the last month or so.

He needs medication.
    That's seriously what I was thinking too, tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow