View Poll Results: How many of you still play?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10+ times a week

8 30.77%
  • 5-9 times a week

1 3.85%
  • 1-4 times a week

7 26.92%
  • Once in awhile...not often though.

5 19.23%
  • Never...but it's installed anyways.

2 7.69%
  • Never...it is uninstalled.

3 11.54%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: How many of you still play Gore?

^ LOLOLOL so much chuckles. was wondering teh same.

Apparently Joel is going to run a bunch of 4D servers again. The motivation for a clan to run one is for their own privacy and all of that goodness.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Well i see you sent him 50 bucks Spyder, and fuk man I would have sent him cash as well, but i know Cartman got fucked the last time he sent him cash and its just unfukinbelievable that the guy has the fukin moxy to ask for cash again from people he never paid back and never gave them what he said.. GoreII

Perhaps he is on meds and needs to change his prescription , I dunno wtf is up with this guy.

But i hope he does release as Im gonna call it "Spam Gore" and there are some servers to play on, but the fact remains the people that actually pay for servers are likely gonna run "Spam Gore" and give Joel cash while the clans pay for the servers..
    He is making suckers out of his faithfull based audience .

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    Yeah, I did. It's not a lot but whatever, you know? I figured I'd do a good deed and help someone out...but not enough towhere I really give a crap whether or not I get any ROI or even that fifty bucks back.

I don't believe anybody who gave him money the first time got their money back. I know one of the biggest donors, Cartman, didn't get anything because I very recently read a post by Joel hella begging cartman for some money on this project and said "I'd even sign a promisary note to pay back the previous money you gave me if you helped me out again" ... as if he never planned on returning the favor in the firstplace. That was pretty gay to read. Cartman didn't give him any money though, citing that he's no longer in the financial position to be turning his money to risky investments.

How much did cart give joel the first time?
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

I think something around 5k...could have been more.

thats alot of money
    I had about $4,000 I was going to send him, but then decided I'd rather pay for a semester of college instead.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Good choice, lol!
    .TBH. -49er btw: [nWp] owns Joo!1!...FUCK IT! [NWP4LIFE]

I'm ThaT DiamonD in teh DiRt that NevEr been FounD, i'M tEh cTf KinG bUt I never been CROWN

R

I

S

S

A

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly
    I had about $4,000 I was going to send him, but then decided I'd rather pay for a semester of college instead.
    If you sent him 4 grand Deadly I would have went to St.Louis to smack some sense in to ya.

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.