Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yet another question

my IE dont work, i recently got the IE7 update and now i cant open, i double click it it quickly flashes once on my task bar and closes, i try to open it by clickig the check email button from msn messenger, my mouse gets the hour glass then nothing happens. wtf hax

for fucks sakes i have that shit, if i had problems with them then i wouldnt ask. I knew some one would reply to tell me to DL opera or FF

Problem solved then.

Plus none of us here use IE (with the exception of keenan and creative...) so we wouldn't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

well dumbfuck if the problem was solved i wouldnt have made a thread, but the problem isnt solved cuz IE still doesnt fucking work.

i dont understand the problem? IE is broke and your amazed? i would take it as a blessing. now you dont even have the option of using it!!
    its bugging me, the only thing i use it for is to check my msn email.... and it takes me right to it with a click of a button. and its not doing shit atm, its not like im using it for everything. for fucks sakes just help me out damn it, who the hell gives a shit what browser i use its not your damn pc

Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION
    its bugging me, the only thing i use it for is to check my msn email.... and it takes me right to it with a click of a button. and its not doing shit atm, its not like im using it for everything. for fucks sakes just help me out damn it, who the hell gives a shit what browser i use its not your damn pc
    ROTFL

Well, for one thing I guess you have been scorned enough in this thread for useing IE and Im sure you know that I stand with the other replys on the foolishness of useing it..but lets try to fix it.

I take it that this happined only after ya updated to IE7 so you could try to just goto add remove programes and uninstall it, OR if ya have sys restore on just restore the PC to before ya updated..

This is from M$

To uninstall Internet Explorer 7 and restore Internet Explorer 6 when using Windows XP or Windows Server 2003

1. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
    2. Click Add or Remove Programs.
    3. Scroll down to Windows Internet Explorer 7, click it, and then click Change/Remove.

If you cannot find Internet Explorer 7 in Add or Remove Programs, click Start, click Run, type %windir%\ie7\spuninst\spuninst.exe, and then press ENTER.

Internet Explorer 7 Fails to Uninstall from Specified User Account

If you see an error message saying that you cannot uninstall Internet Explorer 7 from this user account, you can bypass the check by following these steps:

1. Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then press ENTER.
    2. Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer.
    3. Right-click the Internet Explorer key, click New, and then click DWORD value.
    4. Type InstalledByUser as the name, and then press ENTER to finish creating the new registry value.
    5. Try to uninstall Internet Explorer 7 again.

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION
    not trying to be an ass, but you cant check msn email with the other browsers? i check hotmail with FF all the time. if you want a click of the button just set up a bookmark.
    i have msn running all the time when my computer is on, and thats how i always have checked my hotmail... through that email button, yes i could make a bookmark. but i dont want to, i wanna use that button it bugs the shit out of me that IE doesnt work when thats the only thing i use it for :@.