Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Found the source of gay.

What Im not clear on is the fact the you know about this site, no ofense Dest.. I think you are a straight up guy..but ..did you actually seach for things of this gay nature?

If so..You have become a homo..
    Welcome to Keenans world ..

I know you are better than that..
    I had a pet turtle when I was about 5 years old..he had more common sense than Keenan..
    WTF was this thread about?
    I forget now..
    GO BEARS>>

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bukowski
    What Im not clear on is the fact the you know about this site, no ofense Dest.. I think you are a straight up guy..but ..did you actually seach for things of this gay nature?

If so..You have become a homo..
    Welcome to Keenans world ..

I know you are better than that..
    I had a pet turtle when I was about 5 years old..he had more common sense than Keenan..
    WTF was this thread about?
    I forget now..
    GO BEARS>>
    Hell no dude i dont search for any of the "gay" category stuff i post here, i browse alot of other forums and they are all just reposted.

and LOOOOOL and the turtle keenan comment.

yah go bears.

you watch the eagles vs giants today? was a good game

so was washington vs bears? not sure. but yah i sat most of today infront of the tv only active thing i did was workout xD

Na, Im kinda buzzed still from Da Bears game..just givin ya shit.
    Bears SUCKED today..but won in OT..

Im REALLY gonna have a hangober monday.

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    They did suck, but every one has their days, i wasn't expecting this to be one of them though =( i was dissapointed

Let's organize and spam their forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets
    Let's organize and spam their forums.
    Well that could be fun, but I dont speak their language very well.

Joel Huenink

Lead Said
    Quote Originally Posted by Bukowski
    If you ever talked to Dest on MSN and seen his display pictures of himself, you wouldn't even bother questioning it.

(loool had to destfriend <3)

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    The only person that I have actually spoke to on this forum is Limp, and that was on yahoo.
    I dont have yahoo running that much though, I got a lot of the guys from here on my yahoo, but I usually only open it to check messages.
    I have Skype running all the time though, there is no spam and the quality is excellent .

I have a few people from here on Skype..

Who is "ass" btw?

Joel Huenink

Lead Said
    I have never used skype, what exactly does it do since I am too lazy to go to their website.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow