Thread: Hey..wasup with the rules?

The rule where ya gotta post shit in filth to stay in filth, typ forum..I have sen this shit for years.
    Get rid of the rule..its worthless and not enforced.
    You fucks beg for downloads while ya got wasted bandwith while you are sleeping at night..there is NO excuse for not uploading shit.
    Frankly I dont want anything you guys have for the most part, but others in the forum may want some of the shit ya get..
    btw..ripped off links ANY FOOL CAN GET and post..
    effort uploading your own files is what it all about.

Im done with my rant now

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    I have a shit load of dvds I rent and burn from Blockbuster. I would upload some, but I don't know how to turn the files that rip to my computer into a mpeg, avi, or whatever.
    I have a lot of music too.

i have 12 gigs of music, im gonna sit down one night rar up like 3 gigs of music and upload em over night.

Limp, when you rip them from the Dvd there should be an option that allows you to choose where u want it to extract to and to what type of file. o_0 what do you use to rip ur movies?
    I use either DvdFab, Dvdshrink, or Dvd Decrypter

Quote Originally Posted by limppimp
    I have a shit load of dvds I rent and burn from Blockbuster. I would upload some, but I don't know how to turn the files that rip to my computer into a mpeg, avi, or whatever.
    I have a lot of music too.
    http://doom9.net/
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION
    i have 12 gigs of music, im gonna sit down one night rar up like 3 gigs of music and upload em over night.

Limp, when you rip them from the Dvd there should be an option that allows you to choose where u want it to extract to and to what type of file. o_0 what do you use to rip ur movies?

same but 80gigs

chat with me some day so we dont do duplicates
    u gots my msn dude
    Quote Originally Posted by darkspoon
    nuff said

It will always be the place to answer all your questions on ripping, editing etc...

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    I sure wish I could help contribute. Can't do shit on dialup.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction