• 2. Pat's

3 23.08%
  • 3. Bears

6 46.15%
  • 4. Saints

1 7.69%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Super Bowl XLI

I went w/ N.E. only b/c they deserve the respect when it comes to the playoffs. I'm going for the Colts and Saints. After all that happened in New Orleans if they win (never won be4) that would be kinda spooky for me. Sin City raped by nature then the Saints go marching in. Kinda hope they don't win b/c its fucking weird. Then what WWIII? Go #25 BUSH
    .TBH. -49er btw: [nWp] owns Joo!1!...FUCK IT! [NWP4LIFE]

I'm ThaT DiamonD in teh DiRt that NevEr been FounD, i'M tEh cTf KinG bUt I never been CROWN

R

I

S

S

A

i hate football but my gf is rooting for the colts so thats who got my vote.
    wuuuuut how can u hate football, its teh best sport ever
    Quote Originally Posted by darkspoon
    i hate football but my gf is rooting for the colts so thats who got my vote.
    Is it too confusing for you, or you're mad you can't play it?

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay
    yeah football is soo confusing and im so un athletic i cant even catch a ball...

stfu creative. i play football for my fraternity every semester. i dont enjoy football. its so damn slow. i much prefer hockey and basketball.
    The NFL is is fast as hell but if you dont like football thats cool. IMO Playoffs are real good games.
    .TBH. -49er btw: [nWp] owns Joo!1!...FUCK IT! [NWP4LIFE]

I'm ThaT DiamonD in teh DiRt that NevEr been FounD, i'M tEh cTf KinG bUt I never been CROWN

R

I

S

S

A

fast as hell, are you serious? they take a damn break after every play.
    fast as hell, are you serious? they take a damn break after every play.
    6 seconds of playing and 30 seconds of standing around is pretty ridiculous.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

GO PATRIOTS

Many friendliez know I'm a huge Patriots fan. Once I refused to sign up for a clan war cuz it was during the goddamn Pats game (WWI still raped tho regardless kthx AoD). China himself can even attest to the fact that I would let...no...I would ENCOURAGE Tom Brady to fuck my own mother (and hopefully I'll get a goddamn Brady Jr. for my half brother just to lay claimz to teh famez) haha.

I was SO fucking happy when the Pats beat the Chargers. I still am. Lots of the Chargers (MANY of whome have no playoff experience or were on the Chargers team that lost in the first round) were spoutin' off their mouths already claiming that the SuperBowl was theirs and that the Patriots are has-beens. Well, now they're at home whiping their asses with their number one seed achievement ribbons and Pats are movin' on! Even though the Patriots weren't doing as well as they COULD have been (CBF Brady's aim wasn't near to his normal abilities) but just like every other game, they do what they HAVE to when they HAVE TO DO IT. Plus, that trick play for the 2 point conversion was complete rox. The oh-so proud and flamboyant SD Defense was literally left scratching their heads after the play.

Tomlinson...as much as I love the guy as one of the greatest RBs in the history of the game...was kindof a whiney bitch about it. I get that some of the Patriots were mocking Marriman (fuckin steroid monster who shouldnt've been able to keep his defensive awards, pro-bowl election, sack record (or any this year), and not allowed to play in the post-season...but that's just me...cbf baseball players getting raked over the coals if they're even accused of using them, and this guy tests positive and all he has to do is take 4 weeks off and then rejoin his team and keep acting like he's some kindof gift to football). Those Patriots may also have been dancing on the logo of the Chargers in the middle of the field (even though IMO it really wasn't nearly as bad as LT thought ... looked more like jumping up and down in excitement to me). But tbh, LT was just pissed that his team lost the game and they made a lot of rediculous errors in the game. He was also probably mad because Marty may be done in SD...hence probably why he took a shot at New England's head coach. I cbf whining. There's no whining in football. If he wants to see "classless" players, he should look to the guy who cost them BIG TIME by head-butting a Patriot player.

Anyways, it's off to see the Colts yet again. Every year I fear the Colts may come on the winning end of the game, tbh. I won't say that they won't this year either. They're a really great team. I just hope we can rattle Manning and throw him off...and run the ball like crazy on their defense. Either way, it's bound to be a great game. I was happy for the Colts that they got to the second round, though. If they won, I'd be happy for Manning...who puts a lot of pressure on himself, much less from the media.

One thing I really admire about the Patriots is their desire to win and hunger for more titles even though they've done so well already. They're considered a dynasty...and most dynasties fall apart after the 3rd title because they lose that drive and hunger. Not the Patriots. Somehow, they're so intelligent about this game that they turn everything around towhere they feel like the underdog...like THEY are the ones to prove something. Going into the Chargers game, they took all the criticizm from the press about Patriots not being as good as they used to and how the touted the Chargers as the un-stoppable #1 seed...and went out on that field to prove something. Pretty amazing to be like that, IMO. It's like EVERY year, they're out to climb Everest again and again. Going into the next game should be interesting, as some so-called sportscasters have claimed that the Patriots didn't WIN the game but that the Chargers gave it to them. That's bullshit if you ask me...and if you ask any of the other 12 teams that have lost to the Patriots in the post season under Tom Brady.

Anyways, as all of you fuckin faggots can tell...I'm fuckin PUMPED about the post-season. One thing I'm excited about is that all of the teams who deserve to be there ARE there. ANY one of the teams that wins it will be a good year in my book. Everyone who bagged on Rex is a fuckin faggot too. I can't stand how the media jumps on the guy when he has a bad game. I knew he'd come out big against the Eagles. He's a good player and he got them there in the firstplace. I think he'll do good in the next game too...especially since the Eagle's defense couldn't stop him. I think the biggest factor for that game is how the Bears' defense holds up against the double-back and fancy play scheme of the Saints.

i dont enjoy football. its so damn slow. i much prefer hockey and basketball.
    CBF hockey. What's the point watching a bunch of dudes just skate around a puck all day? Not much scoring going on there, tbh. It's really not all that different from Football, except that football is 4 quarters and has breaks in-between (unless you have a hurry-up offense...Pats rock at it). I do watch the Wings play...and I typically watch the playoff games because you get some huge hits and a lot of heart from the players.

Basketball, though...fuckin LOVE it. ESPECIALLY come playoff times. I can't wait to move to LA just so I can go to Laker games and see Kobe firsthand. The guy is amazing. I love the Pistons (IMO when Billups returns and with Webber now in the line-up, they're going to be back on top) and the Mavs too. I like the heat just for Wade, but Shaq gets kindof annoying. Can't argue against his dominance though. Only person I really CBF with in the entire league is that Yao Ming monster. Just bothers me I guess. He's getting pretty good, though.

ANYWAYS friends. I'm sure we all have our own favorites and picks. But I think we can all agree that Dest is way too fat to be leaving the house, much less playing football.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    i dont enjoy football. its so damn slow. i much prefer hockey and basketball.
    CBF hockey. What's the point watching a bunch of dudes just skate around a puck all day? Not much scoring going on there, tbh. It's really not all that different from Football, except that football is 4 quarters and has breaks in-between (unless you have a hurry-up offense...Pats rock at it). I do watch the Wings play...and I typically watch the playoff games because you get some huge hits and a lot of heart from the players.
    kinda answered your own question there didn't ya? hockey has three periods with an intermission between each. coaches only have one timeout so that lats 2 mins of a game actually takes, believe it or not, about 2 minutes. i just the pace of the game constant action and i think changing your offense/defense on the fly like they do is fuckin amazing. no other sport does this to my knowledge. different strokes for different folks i suppose.