Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your Name?

I believe this has been done before, but lets have another go....

Where/how did you get your name(im talking gore)

Destruction: I was installing gore and somewhere on some website i saw a picture of a mushroom cloud(after a nuke went off) and the word destruction popped in my head and bam there i am.
    I like to shoot people with guns.

My penis is as strong as a 9mm

gg
    sadly, Saman is the name that i was born with.
    (its SAW-MAWN)
    a close friend of mine had found out he was moving to china, so I used this name either to poke fun at him or do something else. Can't exactly remember, but thats how it came about!

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    I want to know what's going on with him and Xena and whether he's jobless. It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    nah theyre huge balls, i like huge balls
    I like Charles Bukowski.

And ya gotta love his grave marker

He was one bad ass cool cat.

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    Fuck if I know.
    I was playing Ghost Recon and had to come up with a quick name and somehow Limppimp was the name.

My brother played as mad dog 49. The 49ers are my fav. sport team ever. So I choose THE 49er. I was #49 one year in HS football but 21 was my # the other 3 yrs. I offered some kid around $200 for #21 and he said no. He never played one play, FFS.
    Uh. It's a metallica song.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Rootbeer...
    Uh..it started as a&w because I had about 5 empty cans infront of me.
    i think trojan started calling me rootbeer, so i just cnahged it. Gay name either way. and chico was a call of duty alias
    mines quite interesting. In biology class sophmore year, me and deadly were doing some gay lab with pipe cleaners. I made a little green guy and I accidently smashed his head over, making him look like an alligatorman. I then proceeded to make him a headband and ninja sword and an awesome dragon to fly on, giving him the proper name, NinjaGator.

Yes, we were that bored in that class, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)