Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Other Free FPS

While Joel is making what is essentially "Spam Gore" with better textures and wanting people to pay for servers to host his game (ie make suckers out of you guys) there are plenty other free FPS around, Alien Arena is one and Purge Jihad is another that I play..
    Here is a list of more.

http://freefps.blogspot.com/

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    nexuiz was pretty coolish. early quake/doom styles.
    I havnt played Nexuiz for a long time, i see the updated the game..

Wednesday December 28th, 2006 - Lee Vermeulen - Comment

Nexuiz 2.2.2 has been released! This new version brings new weapon models and item models, new HUD graphics, support for multiple campaigns, and a number of bugfixes (a complete list can be found here). You can download the patch or the complete game on the download page here.

To go along with the release, we are also releasing a massive 35 map pack and campaign for use on the servers and single player. This map pack includes past Quake3 community maps, Nexuiz community releases, and new maps from Nexuiz developers.

We are also looking for artists (level designers and 3d artists) for our future project Zymotic, if you are interested e-mail the project manager

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    Quote Originally Posted by darkspoon
    nexuiz was pretty coolish. early quake/doom styles.
    that game owns i remember when you and me played it for a few hours straight, one night good times
    Well I downloaded the newest version of Nexuiz as well as the 35 map pack, I see they still dont allow you to bind the caps lock key..that fuks me up cus thats my left strafe key and its to fukin hard to get used to another key.

Joel Huenink

Lead Said
    Quote Originally Posted by Bukowski
    Well I downloaded the newest version of Nexuiz as well as the 35 map pack, I see they still dont allow you to bind the caps lock key..that fuks me up cus thats my left strafe key and its to fukin hard to get used to another key.
    Why do you use the caps lock key for your strafe? Why not use W, A, S, D

yeah thats what i was thinking. cant say ive ever heard of anyone using caps.
    Fucking old people.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Well thats just the way I have been doing it for years, capslock is my left shift, s is my right shift, a is jump, z is crouch, alt is alt fire, shift is reload
    Works for me.

I think some of it started with the early games, almost all had default with a for jump and z for crouch, so it just came natural for me with my fingers in the neighborhood

Joel Huenink

Lead Said
    i use either WSAD to move or TGFH, space is jump c/Rctrl =crouch, most other things are mouse