Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Other Free FPS

arrow keys for movement, enter for reload, num0 for weapon switching, num1 for zoom, shift for jump, ctrl for crouch, num4 for the scoreboard, delete for nades, end for riotgun, page down for rockets.

THAT IS HOW A PRO DOES IT FRIENDS.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Deadly has a weird way of doing things but seems to work out amazing.

i think what it is for me is that i like my hand on the end of the KB, actually with the layout i have i dont hit the wrong keys very often.

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadly
    arrow keys for movement, enter for reload, num0 for weapon switching, num1 for zoom, shift for jump, ctrl for crouch, num4 for the scoreboard, delete for nades, end for riotgun, page down for rockets.
    Mine is similar

arrows for movement, enter for reload, [] and scroll for weapon switch, space for jump, ' for crouch, rshift for zoom, and I used ALT for TS when I used that.

This is how the champ playz.

I cant stand WASD because if your fingers get lost (meaning you lose your spot) you're either going to hit the wrong key and fuck up or you have to take your focus off of the screen, find your keys, and then re-focus. With the arrows, it's easy to feel around for your keys. I make the specialty keys (delete, end, page up, etc) my inventory set if I'm playing a game that needs to use that.

The hardest game I've played as far as learning the amount of options was, by far, Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter. There's so much shit and options you have to get used to, especially after playing Gore, which is relatively simple. By the end of the game you're pretty pro, though...lol doing fancy shit like running into a slide and sniping some fools face off at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bukowski
    While Joel is making what is essentially "Spam Gore" with better textures and wanting people to pay for servers to host his game (ie make suckers out of you guys)
    I don't care if you don't like Joel and all (everyone knows that Joel and I haven't gotten along at all until recently) ... but you KNOW you're exaggerating the server thing. As long as the game is making money, there will be servers to run the game. The only reason someone would buy a server is for their own clan or privacy. Did you expect Joel to give clan's servers? That'd be nice, but I never expected that, tbvh.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    I don't care if you don't like Joel and all (everyone knows that Joel and I haven't gotten along at all until recently) ... but you KNOW you're exaggerating the server thing. As long as the game is making money, there will be servers to run the game. The only reason someone would buy a server is for their own clan or privacy. Did you expect Joel to give clan's servers? That'd be nice, but I never expected that, tbvh.
    No, I dont think Joel is going to give clans servers at all, my point is that people who run servers OTHER than 4D are essentially paying for a server to run spam, and that cash goes into Joels pocket.
    I would pay for Gore II, not on a monthly basis, Joel will starve if he tries that one..but I would pay for a copy of the game.
    Patriots on the other hand is such a POS game im glad I downloaded it, its about as lame as SSSB, i completed the first mission and about half of the second when i just couldnt take it anymore, the game is just so bad I wanted it off my HDD ASAP.
    I find it funny that prolly about 50% or more of the people that play Gore now already downloaded Patriots and prolly SSSB as well.

Anyway back to free games, since I download the new version of Nexuiz with the bonus maps I have been playing that alot, there are some pretty good players and i still have to get to know that maps, but its a fuckin good time, and there are plenty servers.

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.