Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
I don't care if you don't like Joel and all (everyone knows that Joel and I haven't gotten along at all until recently) ... but you KNOW you're exaggerating the server thing. As long as the game is making money, there will be servers to run the game. The only reason someone would buy a server is for their own clan or privacy. Did you expect Joel to give clan's servers? That'd be nice, but I never expected that, tbvh.
No, I dont think Joel is going to give clans servers at all, my point is that people who run servers OTHER than 4D are essentially paying for a server to run spam, and that cash goes into Joels pocket.
I would pay for Gore II, not on a monthly basis, Joel will starve if he tries that one..but I would pay for a copy of the game.
Patriots on the other hand is such a POS game im glad I downloaded it, its about as lame as SSSB, i completed the first mission and about half of the second when i just couldnt take it anymore, the game is just so bad I wanted it off my HDD ASAP.
I find it funny that prolly about 50% or more of the people that play Gore now already downloaded Patriots and prolly SSSB as well.

Anyway back to free games, since I download the new version of Nexuiz with the bonus maps I have been playing that alot, there are some pretty good players and i still have to get to know that maps, but its a fuckin good time, and there are plenty servers.