Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: hello NwP

Quote Originally Posted by Milad
    thx hello keenen good to be back sry deadly i think ur rly a cool person rly..
    but its just sad that u dont belive me that i wasnt and dont cheat it's an accuse but np i hope i can proof it by playing allot with nwp hopefully the answer wil be yes by the time lol btw my name is no spyder yes i agree he is nice person and always nice to b me, tbh all nwp are nice to me thx for that apresiate it but any way im a real gore modifier modder of files of gore and skins and textures and manny more .
    I'm sorry, but I probably wouldn't want to recruit you because I couldn't be bothered to translate this mess every time you post.
    who the fuck told spyder about my rim jobs?!
    i'll be happy if that sUM bicth spyder joins nWp then i'll get back into the game.
    I was playing Nexuiz for about 4 hours last night, one of the servers had a shitload of new maps (that auto downloaded VERY fast btw) and the server was packed, I didnt know the maps but then again nobody else did either, cept for the guy with the 10 ping, he was the mapmaker and server.
    It seems that most of the people playing knew that he was gonna have all these new maps on the server last night, prolly info from a forum somewhere, anyhow, I got raped so hard in damn near every map my ass is bleeding from the abuse i took, but it was a fuckin great time..very intense action.

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    wellst im gonna re DL nexuiz. and play with you sometime.(that means you too ds)
    Depending on what comp im on I play as Bukowski or Barfly

Make sure you get the 35 map pack

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    Quote Originally Posted by Milad
    thx spyder i do get ur answer and its true and not true cos i am a good player and play with good tactics its just cos of the ping of usa i think cos tbh in euro server i own verry hard like min.7 kills and my highscore 18 rly but any way imo i think u need to see my play like for longer and hoppefully then u get a beter vieuw about me
    LOL I swear you have the longest run-on statements ever.

Anyways, I'm not saying that you're NOT good. I'm just saying that there's a difference between being good and what is percieved to be "good enough" to get into the good clans.

I have no doubt you rape the Euro servers. Shit friend, I was just in the Euro server the other day with a 325 ping and I was raping too (9 frag minimum, ffs). The competition is a lot stiffer with Americans (or Canadians like Saman, but for him I literally mean "stiffer") which is probably why you're trying to join a clan that is largely American/Canadian.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION
    wellst im gonna re DL nexuiz. and play with you sometime.(that means you too ds)
    yeah i g2g dl it again as well. it was pretty good fun. argh that means i have to go through the damn ATI dirver process first. may be a little while until i get the time and nerve to go through that again.
    I'm downloading now.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows