Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: hello NwP

hello every one first i wanted to say that i rly like the forum .
    my name is milad some of u know me helo 9mm,gump,and many more hello.
    Id like to join fellowz with Puppets cos i love to be a puppet player my hobby's are soccer,Yuh!,work out,sports,playing games,listen to Nigg's bitch ass raps and more . sry for the rudness ghehe
    im 16 years old im playing gore for almost 3 years now and stil enjoying it i life in holland verry close to amsterdam sry for the topic that i posted it here coudn't find the join section sry but any way my question is, Can i roll together with u guys and be a part of fellow'z wih puppetzz thx allot
    First send nude pictures of your sister (only if she is 18 or older) and if you want access to the FuckinFith section its gonna cost ya $500.00 .

Of course you send the cash to Me, Bukowski.
    I will PM you where to send the cash if you are interested.

You will also have to stop playing the game of soccer immediately.

Welcome to the forum

Maybe this is really Sard trying to join NWP :P

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    loooooooool wuts funny is he tryed joining gv, leet, z and wyb but they all rejected him but gl man.
    uhm tbh pshyco i didnt wanted to join z cos of U and btw i never asked gv,wyb,but did ask l33t didnt let me in cos i was 16
    verry nice bukous. but im sorry my sister didnt wanted to cooperate cos she looks like big moma but i can send u the pic if u want pretty nude
    the biggest problem on gore is your psyco u rly have to stop being a fag go bother other people leave me alone ffs
    ok bukous. if spoken to her and she wants to be seen lol here is her pic wen naked
    edit: I took this disgusting pic out.
    First off yes u did ask to join z but we said no cause u suck. Second off gv also refused you cause u admitted to using glow skins in phc. And btw you coulve wrote all that shit in one post. I mean when u get refused by gv you know you suck.
    I didn't bother reading anything in this thread, but I have a simple solution to anything addressed: No.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

^Yessir!