Thread: proxy hax

Im at school her and most sites are blocked music games etc.... and i cant evengo to a proxy site to get around it anymore, anyway i can get around this???? help me out this class licks balls. the proxy's werent blocked before but me and tim used it so often i guess they caught on, id atleast like to listen to some music..... wtf to do?!

clear your history and temp folder when done nig

They trace your steps
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets
    clear your history and temp folder when done nig

They trace your steps
    clearing shit wont help, they will still see where you have been.

guardster.com is pretty much the best webbased proxy. if that is banned then try connecting to a different wireless connection around the area that isnt the schools.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

yeah clearing shit doesnt help there is this filter program that monitors where've you been on the internet whats sent in and out of the computer etc.... gaurdster doesnt work trust me i tried it.... as for the wireless thing.. well could you help me out a bit more on that i dont quite get it

I dunno, at my school you'd just go into Windows Explorer, find some specific folder or file (forget which), and reinstall IE. It resets the settings to default or some shit so every site is unblocked.

As far as history, I didn't give a fuck.
    well this school runs a seperate program... not IE embeded