Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: saman

my legs have worked great since birth you cant read or wut fucktard and as far as you its not threats i will give you my address and ive been to dans he will tell you im fine and can walk and yes i can beat ur ass ninjagator but pussies like you prolly would not come to the designated area to receive ur ass whipin soo im stuck out..and once again im not crippled you degenerate mom and dad fuckin asshole like i said anyonewho wants a real asswhipin talk to me in private and we will set up the beat down fest ..and since you cant understand here it is in ur language ii duhhh canna wlkaaaa duuhhhhh!
    "you got a perty mouth" - chaos [gv](hillbilly)

http://allmen.com
    Quote Originally Posted by chaos [gv
    ]my legs have worked great since birth you cant read or wut fucktard and as far as you its not threats i will give you my address and ive been to dans he will tell you im fine and can walk and yes i can beat ur ass ninjagator but pussies like you prolly would not come to the designated area to receive ur ass whipin soo im stuck out..and once again im not crippled you degenerate mom and dad fuckin asshole like i said antone who wants a real asswhipin talk to me in private and we will set up the beat down fest ..and since you cant understand here it is in ur language ii duhhh canna wlkaaaa duuhhhhh!
    Are you just trying to prove how much of a retard you are? Because it's working pal. I'm sorry they didn't teach "English" in that 1 room school you went to down in the boons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    You may be able to walk (no you can't) but you sure as hell can't type worth a damn.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

im pretty tired of this already. if you guys are having fun ill let him be for a cple weeks. otherwise hes gone. lemme know.
    i want the meeting place address so i can send the mafia round to kill him and hopefully he will stop posting crap on here
    ]
    ]get in contact with me and ill give you my address and ill show you how a 6 foot man sticks his none crippled legs up ur ass never been crippled and work my job just fine you really want to meet ill set it up and if you want ill kill you dont fuck with me ive served time for little punks like you and would be glad to go back for killin ur ass want a piece got any balls meet me and ill end ur fuckin life for you!!
    and you can take that to the bank!!

Really?
    You dont wanna fuck with me, Im no kid and i have had my ass kicked plenty times in my 51 years on this planet, but be assured i have kicked plenty asses in those 51 years (really less than that cus i dont remember getting in fights till i was about 8 ) so if i ever get to your neck of the woods.
    Bring it on prick.

You posting here does amuse me thogh, anybody can throw words around, like someone calling you a hillbilly and you get all upset and ban someone from your server.

Tell me, who is really acting childish here ?

Look in the mirror

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bukowski
    ]
    ]get in contact with me and ill give you my address and ill show you how a 6 foot man sticks his none crippled legs up ur ass never been crippled and work my job just fine you really want to meet ill set it up and if you want ill kill you dont fuck with me ive served time for little punks like you and would be glad to go back for killin ur ass want a piece got any balls meet me and ill end ur fuckin life for you!!
    and you can take that to the bank!!
    like someone calling you a hillbilly and you get all upset and ban someone from your server.
    OMG you used the h word, omg your in trouble now bukowski, you might get banned aswell
    IP address for this post
    71.52.92.186 [ 14 Posts ]

Users posting from this IP address
    chaos [gv] [ 14 Posts ]

Other IP addresses this user has posted from

for whoever may want it.
    looool @ the people making the cripple jokes. GW making an asshole out of yourselves, considering hes NOT crippled.

Anyways, Chaos donno what happend to you, use to be cool, but when you come insulting us for no reason, Pretty sure i take offense too.

So go to hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by darkspoon
    IP address for this post
    71.52.92.186 [ 14 Posts ]

Users posting from this IP address
    chaos [gv] [ 14 Posts ]

Other IP addresses this user has posted from

for whoever may want it.
    Wonder what we could do with that :P

BTW, firewalls wont help ya dumbass, if I want in, im gettin in.

Unless you are useing Linux, but thats pretty fukin unlikely.

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.