Thread: Kick Ass movie

It says its not on DVD yet but the copy i got was a DVD, and not a screener, It was 740MB rip that I had to edit the end credits to fit on a CD, if you see it on any forums I recommend it, i got it from a private FTP that only gives access to people on the list, and of course im on the list .
    I may upload it but since MediaFire went to 100MB i may upload it to FileHo, i can upload through FTP there but the downloads are either very fast or sometimes kinda slow.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0259822/

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    I may upload it tonight, if not sometime this weekend.
    I got other shit I need bandwith for.

Gotta get drunk tonight and play some Nexiuz..man do I suck when im fucked up, poor reaction time.

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bukowski
    Gotta get drunk tonight and play some Nexiuz..man do I suck when im fucked up, poor reaction time.
    Still just as fun, if not more fun. Some of the best gaming I've had is with my friends whilst drunk.

Played Unreal for the PS2 once while I was HAMMERED and it was sooo funny.
    I gotta take off for a few hours so im uploading the movie now, i will post it either tonight or tomorrow morning.

Of course it will be in the FuckinFilth section and not here.

Joel Huenink

Lead Said
    Thanks a shitload. I'll watch anything with Mila Jovovich in it, even that godawful Ultraviolet.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Im posting it in FuckinFilth now

Joel Huenink

Lead Said