View Poll Results: Gore Ad Version: waste of time?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes?

11 73.33%
  • no?

4 26.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gore Ad Version: a waste of time ¿

I'm just curious to see what YOU guys think.

Do you think it's a waste of time doing all of this? or is it going to save 4D Rulers?
    I think its a waste of time for Joel and 4D Rulers, there are lots of free games already out, here is a site with some of them.
    http://freefps.blogspot.com/

I will play it cus its free and at least servers will have some people playing, if he improves the graphics with the AMP II engine I could see him maybe selling some AMP II licences, but as far as making a shitload of cash from it I cant see that happining, not unless he hypes the shit out of it, if it was included in a Maximum PC mag CD or something like that it may get enough users to get some ad companies interested.
    For those of you that dont know about it this game is ad supported and is pretty cool.
    http://www.kumawar.com/

Joel is prolly a Bi-Polar headcase, he is all over the fuckin place with what he wants to do, i wouldnt be surprised if one day he just says, hey guys i have decided not to do the free Gore version and we are now concentrating on a kick ass version of MP Freecell

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    i figure its just another scheme to pay his rent again.
    Quote Originally Posted by darkspoon
    i figure its just another scheme to pay his rent again.
    LOL thats probably true friend.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

funny stuff
    .TBH. -49er btw: [nWp] owns Joo!1!...FUCK IT! [NWP4LIFE]

I'm ThaT DiamonD in teh DiRt that NevEr been FounD, i'M tEh cTf KinG bUt I never been CROWN

R

I

S

S

A

I was playing Nexiuz tonight with the name Bi-Polar Joel

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    Definitely don't think it will do as well as he thinks even though I hope it does well.
    Most of you despise Joel...so I can't really say your opinions are very unbias...kindof like your reviews of Patriots (I didn't think it was nearly as bad as any of you).

I'm not sure what to expect. I'm not sure about *millions* or even one million for that matter...but lots of people love free games regardless. If I had a decent connection, I would download that FEAR MP or whatever...but I wouldn't normally buy it (I don't buy many games tbvh). The word free is key etc.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Free is fine, but there are shitloads of free games out already, and many are FPS games, that actually have people playing them, and they DONT have ads.

I pretty confident that Joel hasnt got a clue what is out there, he may have some idea, but ffs, the fuckin MP FPS crowd knows, shit man, there are many games ya can download that dont even need a CD key, sure ya DL them illeagaly, but my point is who the fuck needs a ad version of Gore, and he is really just making a Quake I Mod out of Gore, I have seen Quake III mods and TC's that are better than anything 4D has EVER put out, for that matter. Lets face it, any decent mod team could have made a Quake 3 TC and called it Gore..And now Joel wants to just make it like Quake I..Good luck ya looser..I feel bad for Lead an Krijack, but they always have the promise of Joels "mini" games he is gonna make, like Prison Break..Sounds like a fuckin online flash game a 12 year old would make
    Joel is CLUELESS on what is and HAS been available for years

Joel Huenink

Lead Said
    Quote Originally Posted by Bukowski
    like Prison Break..Sounds like a fuckin online flash game a 12 year old would make
    Hit the nail right on the head friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow