I found this post by Trojan funny as fuk, He should try taking some of how own advice.

"Ok guys, i'm not gonna sit here and act like i don't run my mouth or bitch every now and then, but i'm getting tired of people coming to me and complaining about some members in the clan always acting like assholes and pissing servers off... u guys need to simmer down a bit and just play, have fun, and quit talking so much god damn shit, i'd like for clans to somewhat respet us, im not looking to be liked and such, but i think we should carry ourselves better than that... so i say grow up and man up... or i will ask people to exit the clan, enough said... as i said before, im guilty of it too and plan on setting a better example" - Trojan

lol @ "i'm not gonna sit here and act like i don't run my mouth or bitch every now and then"........ EVERY NOW AND THEN? Try every fuken time he enters a server! FFS god damn attention whore IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Bukowski
I just shoveld my driveway
It's good for you to get out and work off that beer belly
I'm seriously loving this winter, MI (least where I live) has had only a few real snow storms and even then it's only been like 3" of snow max. Today there are alot of snow flurries but it's not sticking to the ground. I dont' know how MI is missing all this shit but I'm loving it!