Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Z Forum

oh snap, some one go change those files on the server to a virus or trojan or someting.. googogogo
    You should just take it off the server, I remember Becky had it on her host for a while but i see its dead now.
    If someone really needs it i will upload it to a host, i had it on megashares but that link is dead, i can upload it to my FileHo account through FTP pretty fast if needed.
    These fuckers may just keep downloading it to suck up the bandwith of the NWP server.

The thing i cant figure out is who the fuck doesnt have Gore by now that really wants it? I can understand ya loose the disk after a uninstall but FFS most people that needed it already downloaded the RAR version of the game.

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    madmax i hate thatw ebsite lol but thnx.
    And mop u send me that url when i started playing again rember u told me i can use it u never said dont send itto anyone. Its a direct dl so it doesnt show anything of the filth .
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets
    Dest everyone remembers when dave banned you from durex for wallhack.
    wow youre fucking stupid, ive done all kinds of shit but wallhack. so dont start making up bullshit. and dont claim you fucking saw me either cuz you dont have my fucking computer or monitor or any of my hardware so shut the fuck up. im sorry i got good at the game.... and i dont even remember being banned from durex for such a reason. i never was permanently banned anyway, i had a 1 month ban and that was for constantly pissing people off
    no you wall hacked in a clan match on durex server. you opnely admitted it in server and on the forums. then I banned you for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by psycho
    And mop u send me that url when i started playing again rember u told me i can use it u never said dont send itto anyone. Its a direct dl so it doesnt show anything of the filth .
    No, it doesn't show anything of filth. But who gives a shit, all the have to do is register and PM an admin if they want access to filth. It hogs our bandwidth though, which Deadly, China, DS, and I pay for. (I actually owe someone money...msg me on msn cause I got 60 bux sitting on my desk atm)

+ It is pretty-fucking-much a stone-carved rule that you must request permission from the poster before redistributing links in filth.

++ Thank you DS. Dest had the fucking nerve to get on MSN and tell me I was wrong* as well. EAT THAT YOU EMO PIECE OF SHITCOCK.

* = I am never wrong. NWP admins are infallible.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

DS has it made, its 69 F and sunny, its fuckin cold and snowing here

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    Quote Originally Posted by psycho
    Well your on the right track, but u should get with Spyder to get some tips! It looks like its to confined to the center of web page! IMO for starter it needs to be spread out more! GL on next website
    MadMax
    Quote Originally Posted by Bukowski
    yeah its fuckin nice out right now. was driving around with the windows down and radio up. fuckin wonderful. but its only 10:30. by noon it will be a humid 75. you start getting the bead of sweat running down your ass crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by darkspoon
    Quote Originally Posted by Bukowski
    yeah its fuckin nice out right now. was driving around with the windows down and radio up. fuckin wonderful. but its only 10:30. by noon it will be a humid 75. you start getting the bead of sweat running down your ass crack.
    I just shoveld my driveway

Joel Huenink

Lead Said
    Wellst I was already shutting down your forum and Trojan felt it best to keep running his mouth. Any bullshit you say in private that gets exposed is your own fault if you're being two-faced (that goes for anyone, anywhere). I think I've done Trojan way too many favors as it is. He can eat fuck.

Don't get on MY ass saying that I am attacking Z by doing this. Last I checked, all of you guys stood behind your fearless leader so that's the side you've decided to take. So be it. Most of Z doesn't even USE the forum and hasn't for about a year if not more.

I've seen many in Z try to tell everyone how that fuckin retard is so cool and such a great guy...so then you're going to get raped just like him as well.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction