Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Z Forum

I found this post by Trojan funny as fuk, He should try taking some of how own advice.

"Ok guys, i'm not gonna sit here and act like i don't run my mouth or bitch every now and then, but i'm getting tired of people coming to me and complaining about some members in the clan always acting like assholes and pissing servers off... u guys need to simmer down a bit and just play, have fun, and quit talking so much god damn shit, i'd like for clans to somewhat respet us, im not looking to be liked and such, but i think we should carry ourselves better than that... so i say grow up and man up... or i will ask people to exit the clan, enough said... as i said before, im guilty of it too and plan on setting a better example" - Trojan

lol @ "i'm not gonna sit here and act like i don't run my mouth or bitch every now and then"........ EVERY NOW AND THEN? Try every fuken time he enters a server! FFS god damn attention whore IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Bukowski
    I just shoveld my driveway
    It's good for you to get out and work off that beer belly
    I'm seriously loving this winter, MI (least where I live) has had only a few real snow storms and even then it's only been like 3" of snow max. Today there are alot of snow flurries but it's not sticking to the ground. I dont' know how MI is missing all this shit but I'm loving it!
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets
    ++ Thank you DS. Dest had the fucking nerve to get on MSN and tell me I was wrong* as well. EAT THAT YOU EMO PIECE OF SHITCOCK.
    had the nerve? you act like youre some one big on a throne, youre some measly waste of sperm, the sperm that your mother shouldve swallowed. i have no problem saying whatever i want to you, let alone "having the nerve"

this was war was forever ago too, why do you keep bringing up this shit way far back. i couldnt even remember this bullshit untill i saw that. was for that war only anyways. im not gonna let one team be at a full advantage in a war with wallhack,i didnt even turn the thing on untill beerrape threw a grenade seconds before a went accross a corner( i could hear the pin get pulled with headphones).

Plus you act like im some scapegoat for this clan, because any hacking incident that occurs in this clan you're the first to jump in and blame it on me.
    Brittney spears shaved her head, its all dests fault.
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mm :L
    Brittney spears shaved her head, its all dests fault.
    WTF MAN i told you not to tell !
    Quote Originally Posted by m@nc0w
    FFS god damn attention whore IMO.
    LOL yeah...have you ever seen any pictures of him? 9/10 times they're of him looking like a COMPLETE dork...I'm totally serious. He looks and poses like he's 12 years old...something someone his age should really be embarrassed about. Lots of pix include him with his arm around some chick as if he's going to get any...it looks desperate x1000! Low self esteem IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction
    this was war was forever ago too, why do you keep bringing up this shit way far back. i couldnt even remember this bullshit untill i saw that. was for that war only anyways. im not gonna let one team be at a full advantage in a war with wallhack,i didnt even turn the thing on untill beerrape threw a grenade seconds before a went accross a corner( i could hear the pin get pulled with headphones).
    Maybe he keeps bringing it up because...ITS TRUE All he said was that you have hacked before and you tried to deny that you ever did (which everyone knows you did so duno why ur trying to even bother) then u get all mad when he or anybody brings up proof that you did Doesn't matter that it was 'forever' ago...you did it, so your arguement is nulled.

(+ cbf even having hax installed much less making an excuse for turning it on) just imo.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    has this happened to z before?...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bukowski
    I just shoveld my driveway
    Quote Originally Posted by m@nc0w
    It's good for you to get out and work off that beer belly
    I'm seriously loving this winter, MI (least where I live) has had only a few real snow storms and even then it's only been like 3" of snow max. Today there are alot of snow flurries but it's not sticking to the ground. I dont' know how MI is missing all this shit but I'm loving it!

My beer belly is a babe magnet :P .

Seriously though, im in pretty good shape, but its good for me to do shit like this in the winter cus i dont run or bike ride when its this shitty out, I prolly put on 10 pounds this winter.

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    then u get all mad when he or anybody brings up proof that you did
    if ya read my posts i got aggrivated when he first said i hacked... not whenthe proof was shown. i went with it after DS posted the proof.

my argument wasn't null in my head till i saw the pics cuz i didnt even recall having a war against Z.now shut up about my hacking bs, cuz that was pretty much the only time i did it.... now im expecting to see some dumb fuck replies from mop,ds,spyder and some other fags saying that it isnt true.... learn to play in 3rd person and have a really fucking good pair of headphones and recognize the sounds gore has, it has different sounds for every characters foot steps and breathing, so with a damn good pair of headphones you could hear people walking towards you, or breathing hard near you. also what i did was take the sound files and open them up in some sound editor and just amplified the sound so those important sounds were louder...
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION
    had the nerve? you act like youre some one big on a throne
    You're reading too far into what I said. But, incase you didn't notice, I AM INFALLIBLE MOTHERFUCKER.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION
    now shut up about my hacking bs, cuz that was pretty much the only time i did it....
    LOL by far one of the most down right funniest things ever said in here!!!