Thread: Been gone for a few days

I know I usually post here just about every day but my dad has been real sick and I had to go and spend a few days at the hospital with him, but im back home now and dad is still in bad shape but shit happins when ya get old , so I come home.. well my new home in Indiana (hillbilly hell) and i find out my neighbour buddy and drinkin pal Randy's father just died, he had to go home to Philadelphia for the wake and shit, he asked me to watch his dog..AWESOME fuckin dog..mean ass fucker to just about everyone but myself and my dog..its gonna be a long weekend im sure.
    The good thing is he left me a 5th of JD along with the dogs food and water bowl, im not sure if the JD is for me or if thats what he gives the dog, i can assure you of one thing, i got 3 shots out of the bottle in me already and the dog aint gettin any

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    Sorry to hear about your dad.

Quote Originally Posted by chaos [gv
    this wasnt even a war this was a disgrace,we outnumbered them and still lost.
    Damn buk, sorry to hear about your dad.

Funny shit about the dog though, we get my dog drunk. He is named after the beer: Guinness.

My dad is hanging in there, it sucks that he has been sick, but this has been going on for years..he hasnt got long and he knows it, i just need to spend time with him while i can.

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    PM Buk.

Quote Originally Posted by chaos [gv
    this wasnt even a war this was a disgrace,we outnumbered them and still lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombostik
    PM Buk.
    Got it

Joel Huenink

Lead Said
    Sorry to hear that BUK, hope all goes well
    Sorry to hear this Buk.
    .TBH. -49er btw: [nWp] owns Joo!1!...FUCK IT! [NWP4LIFE]

I'm ThaT DiamonD in teh DiRt that NevEr been FounD, i'M tEh cTf KinG bUt I never been CROWN

R

I

S

S

A

I think you should buy him a hooker. When you get that old...STDs don't matter anymore. Fuck every skankhole you can find IMO.

(GL 2 Buk + Buk's Dad + the poor animals under Buk's impaired supervision)

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    + the poor animals under Buk's impaired supervision)
    loooool. would rox to be under the care of Buk.