Thread: 1/2 black sabbath FTW

tonight me an a few of my drunk pals are going to go see black sabbath (tonny iommy and butler geezer anyway) play!!!!
    (we cant afford tickets though so we will have to stand outside and rock out to faint sounds of ironman and paranoid : \
    Have fun SamaN!!!
    .TBH. -49er btw: [nWp] owns Joo!1!...FUCK IT! [NWP4LIFE]

I'm ThaT DiamonD in teh DiRt that NevEr been FounD, i'M tEh cTf KinG bUt I never been CROWN

R

I

S

S

A

Its Geezer Butler, not Butler Geezer

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    Saman I will see you at the PNE and kick your ass!
    Quote Originally Posted by Saman
    tonight me an a few of my drunk pals are going to go see black sabbath (tonny iommy and butler geezer anyway) play!!!!
    (we cant afford tickets though so we will have to stand outside and rock out to faint sounds of ironman and paranoid : \
    You mean your going to HEAR Black Sabbath . . .
    And its Tony Iommi btw, I saw Sabbath years ago when Ozzy was with them still, I cant recall who else was playing, im not sure if they had a opening band or not. I remember the show still, i wasnt that fucked up, they had some real shit light effects and it was fuckin loud and distorted..
    Good Times

Here are pictures of the show ya couldnt get into

http://www.black-sabbath.com/gallery...07tour/031107/

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    My girlfriend's brother went to it with a few of his friends. You probably saw him Saman.

He didn't say much about it, he just thought it was okay. But he's not really into music. I would've liked to go...