Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NWP vs Z - results

http://clan-nwp.com/members/deadly/znwp/znwp.html

had a blast during that two hour match of vertigo friends!
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

this was even gayer then the 187 war

well lots of the same people in Z from 187...so you picked that map knowing that. I love vertigo...but doesn't matter what teams are playing one always camps it while teh other one has to pick them off.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    it was nightmare telling 187 to camp tho, so thats why they did it.

Guess they have some lebonese faggot on this team too!

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    I want to know what's going on with him and Xena and whether he's jobless. It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    nah theyre huge balls, i like huge balls
    still was gayer then 187 least they know they lost cbf Z saying they won

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay
    actually i thought we tied with 187 because of very poor discission making on NWP's part?
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

i like that u guys lie about the results... only maps that counted weere first 5, then u banned renegade in middle of fucking war and were playing 2 guys up... we win 3-2 but gj tryign to post pics of when we weren't playing... usls and poor sports tbh
    and let me refer to the last two screen shots, to prove we win 3-2 if u look at the screens, not jsut the lie deadly puts up... the second to last ss we all suicided cause u would'nt sit out players after we were down 2... u can read that cause someone wrote it, and the last round, u can see we have 7, and u had more so we weren't playing.. so why the fuck did u post these and say u win? just trying to lie so people think ur good, when really u got ownt
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan
    and let me refer to the last two screen shots, to prove we win 3-2 if u look at the screens, not jsut the lie deadly puts up... the second to last ss we all suicided cause u would'nt sit out players after we were down 2... u can read that cause someone wrote it, and the last round, u can see we have 7, and u had more so we weren't playing.. so why the fuck did u post these and say u win? just trying to lie so people think ur good, when really u got ownt
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

i like that u guys lie about the results... only maps that counted weere first 5, then u banned renegade in middle of fucking war and were playing 2 guys up... we win 3-2 but gj tryign to post pics of when we weren't playing... usls and poor sports tbh
    Really? well renefaggot banned me and rikku so eat shit faggot. serves right to get even.

you fags said the map counted but then when you lost you all go
    "ZOMGZ WTFZ HAX DIDNT COUNT LOLOLWE'REGAY"
    we were the downs that were down one, you guys kept rushing in cygnus and continued to lose anyway eat fuck homo, with theese screenshots or not, it doesnt matter: each player in nwp>z