Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NWP vs Z - results

first off deadly, u r terrible, so don't talk. we baet u in vertigo, u guys cried the whole time once we camped after u guys camping the first round... u guys lost... so does it make u feel better to post and lie... we were getting raped when u were umc cause we were down 2 players from u.. goddamn moron tbh, but if thats how u guys think a win goes.. gj, gtoo bad u booted us before war was over.. but gj losing ur server rights haha.. god damn idiot tbh
    o ya and china ur not allowed to ever talk period... ur the ugliest player that exsists in gore... fucking chode tbh
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Pale face addressing me.

NT, I said rematch if you're up to it, try playing us with me there, we'll fucking rape you.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    I want to know what's going on with him and Xena and whether he's jobless. It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    nah theyre huge balls, i like huge balls
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan
    first off deadly, u r terrible, so don't talk. we baet u in vertigo, u guys cried the whole time once we camped after u guys camping the first round... u guys lost... so does it make u feel better to post and lie... we were getting raped when u were umc cause we were down 2 players from u.. goddamn moron tbh, but if thats how u guys think a win goes.. gj, gtoo bad u booted us before war was over.. but gj losing ur server rights haha.. god damn idiot tbh
    really ??NWP was down 3 people at one point we still managed to own, china me and rikku got booted, me and rikku got banned, so stfu

he didnt lose his server rights at all. he gave them up because he didnt want to be a part of anything to do with renegade.
    wellst i hear otherwise... anyways... a kid like that should never have those kind of rights anyways... should atleast have an iq above 70 to run a server even
    and dest, u were never down 3 people.. it was us u fucking idiot
    wellst i didnt just hear what happened i know what happened. and the same could be said about renegade.
    and dest, u were never down 3 people.. it was us u fucking idiot
    are you fucking dumb? your butt buddy rengayd booted me and rikku and banned at one point, and i ment to say 2 since china never got banned...

wellst i hear otherwise... anyways... a kid like that should never have those kind of rights anyways... should atleast have an iq above 70 to run a server even
    Actually you are probably hearing this from your fuck buddy Renegade, and for the IQ above 70.. well that must be the reason you never had admin to any server. Let alone you are acting much more childish and immature right now then I've ever seen anyone at your age. My advice: Drink less, smoke more. It can only help you.

You were fighting a losing battle from the start, it was just a matter of time before Z finally lost. Tough Shit. Get better and re-match NWP, and quit wasting yours and our time posting your gay bullshit when we know who was the victor (us).

That's all I can say for now, Can't wait for the re-match btw.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow