Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: NWP vs Z - results

the next battle the score will be change if [Z] finish yo give me a answer about me lol i think i can do a little different if i play the next one
    you arent very good at all paradox
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

lol ok in dm i suck i know lollll but in tact i think i'm a good player not a God but i good player i can do a little difference......eniway i'm not already in Z....... yoo
    you may as well be in Z tbh
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

nWp wins! Seeing Trojans true colors of being a sore loser! Know you all know why the guy hated me for NO reason at all. If you's ever need a good sub just hola at the kid but then again the game wont be so close
    .TBH. -49er btw: [nWp] owns Joo!1!...FUCK IT! [NWP4LIFE]

I'm ThaT DiamonD in teh DiRt that NevEr been FounD, i'M tEh cTf KinG bUt I never been CROWN

R

I

S

S

A

Well, we had a mini-ish war this weekend, didn't count for much but z did win (with the help of rootbeer and chili), I'll assume they were playing well enough.

5v5, so I didn't much think of it as a clanwar, I only played 1 map anyway, so it didn't really matter that I was even there.

Hopefully we can get a fullscale war fixed up sometime in the near future, may be fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    I want to know what's going on with him and Xena and whether he's jobless. It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    nah theyre huge balls, i like huge balls
    ^ Next time don't yell at me for heals, just say it in vent. I only pay attention to chat in between rounds anyways (During clanwars)
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Quote Originally Posted by FortynineR
    nWp wins! Seeing Trojans true colors of being a sore loser! Know you all know why the guy hated me for NO reason at all. If you's ever need a good sub just hola at the kid but then again the game wont be so close
    OMG YOU CAN BE IN NWP TOO BUT IN WWI AT SAME TIME KINDA LIKE CHILI IS WWI BUT IN Z TOO BUT STILL WWI CUZ WWI DONT PLAY CLANWARS CUZ WWI IS DEAD BUT NOT REALLY BUT K LOOOOOOOOL
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Quote Originally Posted by Diddlez
    Quote Originally Posted by FortynineR
    OMG YOU CAN BE IN NWP TOO BUT IN WWI AT SAME TIME KINDA LIKE CHILI IS WWI BUT IN Z TOO BUT STILL WWI CUZ WWI DONT PLAY CLANWARS CUZ WWI IS DEAD BUT NOT REALLY BUT K LOOOOOOOOL
    LOL SAME
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

i like that u sit there and complain.. ur team barely got kills. can't get a war when ur highest scorer is 31 then ur next is like 19 lol... i got 41 kills, which is more than chili... but ya gj wwi... noone complained about rootbeer subbing until we won. bunch of fags tbh. chili is in z, if u want to cry, go ahead and do it deadly.. either way u lose and ur only pissed cause u know were gonna be harder to beat than u thought... *activate cheat* deadly...