Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ubuntu Ultimate Edition 1.3

Quote Originally Posted by darkspoon
    shouldnt run into any. if you have a spare hd you can install it there or you can tell it to resize your current hd and make a new partition. when you turn the computer on it asks if you want to boot into windows or linux. it shouldnt even touch your windows install.

actually you dont even have to install it. you can play around with it by just booting from the cd. its a fully functioning OS right from the DVD.
    well in that case imma go buy a new harddrive and put it on there

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction
    Im not rich.
    yeah cuz you know, only rich people go buy harddrives

yeah only people with modest incomes go "hmm i think this linux thing looks neat. ill bo guy a seperate hard drive so i can test it out to see if ill even like it or not"

wrthls. i had to reuse fuckin 8yr oild hard drives to use linux. i havnt bought a new computer part in 3 years. its funny how you think your family doesnt have money yet its so obvious you do lol.
    lol im not going to buy a harddrive JUST FOR linux, i do need other things for it as this current harddrive doesnt have much space left on it xD. it wasn't implied that i was getting it for any other reasons so i can see why you thought that but yeah, i have other reasons for it....

Duno shitbag, you were telling me on MSN how you told ur mom u wanted a new Escalade truck but ur mom only said no because you might wreck it Pretty fuckin sure my mom would laugh in my fatuglyface if I ever asked for such a thing. I bought my own jeep for $1,000 as did my brother.

I was even saying in this thread that I need some new SATA HD's but can't afford any ATM. CBF u just perking up in ur goddamn fluffy homo chair and going "I"M GOING TO GO BUY ONE ATM" lol ya goddamn POS :P

DS, those SS's look HELLA sweet. It looks nice and simple but yet real sexylike. I love the black and transparanecies (sp?). WTF is that on your wallpaper? Goddamn hot IMO (anyone who says different gets bant imo) lol

Only thing I don't like is the taskbars...I cbf the double taskbar for some reason. Plus they're real plain, I wish they had the same glass-black look as the windows. Easy fixes though I'm sure.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    yeah you can take the double task bars off and have the single ms style. or you could have a million of them. you can even have the on the left and right sides. up to you. the wallpaper is carmen electra. got ti from some site called like hotchickwallpapers.co.uk or something.
    Holy shit, didn't even recognize her tbh. IMO that just goes to show that she's 1000x hotter when she isn't trying to be all "in your face sexy" and all that crap. Something much sexier about simplicity.

i agree 100%

i got a nice one of keira if you're interested.
    redcore@gmail.com

any and all welcome jahlo.