Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Softball Tournament

well we KA's had our annual softball tournament in Lake Charles, LA. we had a horrible storm blow in but still had tons of fun even though like 1/10 of the people showed up. anyway here are some pics:

lori, me, mike, aremy

after our first game. we won. 10-9. had 8 runs in the last inning.

Thibodaux sliding in at home.

ankle deep mud at home plate. thats me on the far left playing catcher.

some after game hijinks

bunch more pics were taken just not by me. so i dunno where they are.
    that was a huge shitty storm that passed by a few days ago, rained for like 12 hours straight and all the lightning too.

owells looks liike u guys had fun

I hope everyone had plenty of plastic bag cuz REALLY cbf getting carz all muddy.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    luckily i had some old newspapers in the back of my car. i just stripped down to my boxers in the parking lot and set my clothes on the newspaper in the trunk. i also planned ahead and brought a towel to sit on in the car. i got a bit of sand on the console but nothing a wet rag wont clean up.

lolz i checked into my hotel weaing nothing but dripping wet boxers. was pretty chucklez when one of the alumni walked in behind me and realised who i was. he was laughing pretty good.
    I play 16" softball, no mits, just busted fingers.
    A mans game.
    A Chicago game

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    well to be fair we were in the drunk leagues . thats why we had the bright ball thats softer than a reg softball. plus mits are good for holding two beers in one hand when running down a fly ball.
    Quote Originally Posted by darkspoon
    well to be fair we were in the drunk leagues . thats why we had the bright ball thats softer than a reg softball. plus mits are good for holding two beers in one hand when running down a fly ball.
    I will give ya that, but ffs man, 16" is prolly foreign to you, common in Chi-town.
    I got fucked up fingers to prove it.
    Softball season starts next week, they got a league here in Indiana that my new neighbour plays on, im interested in playin..
    Of course the local bar is the sponser so its free drinks after the games..
    Gotta love those benefits

But then again they are a bunch of rednecks, it may not be worth it to have to listin to hillbilly tunes at the bar after the games, i think i would rather watch dog shit dry

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    Quote Originally Posted by darkspoon
    luckily i had some old newspapers in the back of my car. i just stripped down to my boxers in the parking lot and set my clothes on the newspaper in the trunk. i also planned ahead and brought a towel to sit on in the car. i got a bit of sand on the console but nothing a wet rag wont clean up.

lolz i checked into my hotel weaing nothing but dripping wet boxers. was pretty chucklez when one of the alumni walked in behind me and realised who i was. he was laughing pretty good.
    LOL holy shit u own. The lengths we go to in order to protect our rides :P (I have shitty old looking jeep and probably would not have bothered tbh)

CBF that game Bukky. That sounds like the best way to get arthritis lmao. For someone (me) that works on a computer for a living, I would never sign up for that lolz.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Looked like good ol' times
    .TBH. -49er btw: [nWp] owns Joo!1!...FUCK IT! [NWP4LIFE]

I'm ThaT DiamonD in teh DiRt that NevEr been FounD, i'M tEh cTf KinG bUt I never been CROWN

R

I

S

S

A

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    CBF that game Bukky. That sounds like the best way to get arthritis lmao. For someone (me) that works on a computer for a living, I would never sign up for that lolz.
    Dunno man, computer is probably second best way to get arthritis atm

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    I want to know what's going on with him and Xena and whether he's jobless. It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    nah theyre huge balls, i like huge balls