Thread: PimpZilla (fer yer firefox)

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    I see Spyder is on the broadband, I seen ya on a Euro server last night (actually early morning) on ASE and ya had a 170 ping, ya aint doin that with a DU to the Euro servers.

btw..you where in first place when i looked..
    GJ

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    Doesn't work for me for some reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Quote Originally Posted by Bukowski
    I see Spyder is on the broadband
    On weekends he breaks into peoples' houses and ties them up while he plays Gore on they're cable
    Quote Originally Posted by m@nc0w
    Quote Originally Posted by Bukowski
    I see Spyder is on the broadband
    On weekends he breaks into peoples' houses and ties them up while he plays Gore on they're cable
    Then he truly is a member of NWP

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    LOL ^

Yah, Maniac and I had a bunch of funz playing Gore for friggin dayz. Friday night/saturday morning we played for 12 hours straight...and we played for about 10 hours from saturday afternoon to a few hours ago.

On the last map I played tonight...we were chuckling about how bad we rape Becky. Was fun.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Im stickin with the RedShift theme

Joel Huenink

Lead Said