Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Eat shit if you talk shit about steroids :L

Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION
    Quote Originally Posted by darkspoon
    have fun with the man tits and shrunken testicles when you get older.

fuckin emo on roids. what could be worse?
    way to listen to the video, besides its not all roids that have that side effect.... infact most dont have that side effect, man tits will only occur if the steroid being taken has estrogen in it, a female hormone.
    im not listening to your "omg steroids are good for you, the man just wants to keep us down" video.

no the roids dont have estrogen in them numb nuts. they have large doeses of testoterone (hence women losing brests and looking manish) which causes an imbalance in your body and your body starts producing more estrogen to keep the balance. when you stop taking the roids your body keeps producing estrogen. therefore you get man boobs and small balls.

why the hell would you take roids in the first place? seems like a stupid risk for no worthy gain.
    I've researched this shit already ds some of the roids do have estrogen in it.

as for taking it, well boby builders take it for when they reach their NATURAL peak, and once you know u cannot get any bigger/stronger thats where the steroids come in.

im no where near close to my peak so i wont be takng it

yeah but why? potentialy wreck your body because you want to push it past its peak. thats stupid. that much muscle is good for nothing. yeah you can get your buddy to oil you up and show it off but who the fuck cares. i look at those guys and think to myself now there is a bunch of wasted time. who the hell needs to be that large? its useless. just like steroids. why are you researching this anyways? thinking about taking them some day?
    body building is a sport so saying who the fuck cares is like saying, who the fuck cares about football or soccer or hockey...

people do care lots of the body builders now adays started off as just liking to be muscular or liking to work out. i myself like it too and im in the gym or working out constantly. ofcourse you dont NEED to be that large its just something the person likes.

i was researching this cuz in health class we were goin over drugs and stuff and steroids are a drug and anywhere you were to look in the book or newspapers or something you would only see the negative things about steroids, i thought to my self if its so negative in everyway shape/form why are body builders in such great shape with no problems at all..

so i did researching, and yeah its crossed my mind to take them but im way to young and i doubt ill ever reach my natural peak so i wont be takin them

By your account of this then everybody in the world should take "the good roids"

Of course we already have them in our food since they give shit like hormones to the animals that we eat, thats why chicks are gettin tits at age 11 now. Maybe we should also have them in our Wheaties as a seperate powder package ya spread over the flakes?

Ya know Dest, ya really shouldn't have posted this at all, biggest reason is the title of the thread.

Ya cant win the argument, cus there are thousands of arguments against it, just cus of this vid ya think they are OK?

I thought you had more brain cells in your noggen than that.

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bukowski
    By your account of this then everybody in the world should take "the good roids"

Of course we already have them in our food since they give shit like hormones to the animals that we eat, thats why chicks are gettin tits at age 11 now. Maybe we should also have them in our Wheaties as a seperate powder package ya spread over the flakes?

Ya know Dest, ya really shouldn't have posted this at all, biggest reason is the title of the thread.

Ya cant win the argument, cus there are thousands of arguments against it, just cus of this vid ya think they are OK?

I thought you had more brain cells in your noggen than that.
    no not everyone should take them especially in the US cuz the US is filled with fat lazy fucks all over the place, maybe if everyone was dedicated to using it right, hell you dont need roids to stay in shape.

i do have a bunch of brain cells, i just use them in a dumb way :P

Roids are retarded. I think I'm correct on this statement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    i skipped past everyone so i could post, lawl @ dest researching on wikipedia.

Another male specific side effect which can occur is testicular atrophy which is a temporary side effect that is due to decreases in natural testosterone levels inhibiting spermatogenesis. As most of the mass of the testes is developing sperm, the size of the testicles usually returns to normal within a few weeks, unless your name is Danny, and you go by the name of Destruction on the internet, then you will continue to have a small penis, and blame it on steroids
    Hows that for wikipedia :@ die.

And yes, thats from the artical, go check it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mm :L
    i skipped past everyone so i could post, lawl @ dest researching on wikipedia.

Another male specific side effect which can occur is testicular atrophy which is a temporary side effect that is due to decreases in natural testosterone levels inhibiting spermatogenesis. As most of the mass of the testes is developing sperm, the size of the testicles usually returns to normal within a few weeks, unless your name is Danny, and you go by the name of Destruction on the internet, then you will continue to have a small penis, and blame it on steroids
    Hows that for wikipedia :@ die.

And yes, thats from the artical, go check it out.
    Too bad for you wikipedia can be quick at finding edits like that and revert them back o_0 (he's not lieing however, check the history page for anabolic steroids)
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaGator
    Roids are retarded. I think I'm correct on this statement.
    only as retarded as the user uses them