Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: fucking hilarious

Does anyone else think it is extremely fucking funny how WYB and GV think they run this goddamn game now? I know most of us dont even play, or really give a fuck what happens in Gore these days, but I really CBF some of the worst players in this game, who have been around not even half as long as most of us, think they can run shit.

Just take a look at these forums: http://68sscamaro.com

Scroll to the bottom friends and notice the "Premanently Banned Players" section. CBF these stupid hoosiers, and CBF this comment: "Here is where we will discuss banning players forever from Gore".

HEY IDIOTS OF WYB AND GV: You have no fucking controll over anything. You can't even controll your own fucking servers. Wake the fuck up dumbasses. FFS all you fucking fools do is go around bitching and whining when someone kills you, so you go off and call them a cheater and ban them from your shit dump server.

BTW, what the fuck is this "Gore Veterens" clan name they have anyway? Let's take a look at their roster and see what kind of vets they have: http://goreveterans.forumsland.com/memberlist.php !

I can honestly tell you that this may be the worst group of players to ever come across this game. NEVER have I seen a shittier bunch, not even from 187, AOD, ANK, THC, or even @S7. Not only that, but these idiots have probably played this game just as long as any one of us COMBINED.

The only two clans left in this game that can consider themselves verterans are NWP and LAG. WYB and @S7 lost their titles when they became primarily euro based and their real players quit for better clans.

So in conclusion, I want to collectively rape WYB and GV. How does a 8 on 16 TACT war sound for you guys?

(Keep in mind I had respect for the real WYB, even though they were horrible too, but this new group is fucking pathetic.)
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Once I get off wireless, I will rape every single one of them (even though I do already, it'll just be 10x harder)
    + In all honesty, I think (know) we'd rape them in 8vs16.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

I dunno, i mostly just play Nexiuz, Quake Arena, UT and some F.E.A.R ( to slow for me) these days, I played a little of the new Gore thing, I downloaded the new files and played for a total of 3 hours maybe, still a great game but to much politics with the regular players, there is under 100 that play on a regular basis.
    The only Clan i really care about is you guys, although l33t gets my respect for not bitching about loosing the last war , props to them
    Class act

I'm willing to pay back up to 150% your investment, so if you invest 100 dollars, you will get back up to 150 dollars.
    Joel Huenink

NWP is a gaming clan site - if you're easily offended, this is not the clan for you and don't visit this website etc

Lead Said
    Dunno I made it with some 18yr old high school dropout the other night. I bought her some french fries from Jack in the Box and one thing led to another.
    8v14 imo
    some one set this up...
    LOL yeah when I read "discussing players perminently from Gore" I laughed for a good 30 minutes...reread...and laughed for another.

I'm getting really close to a Durex revival.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    187 and AOD were 1337 imo. elohel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    whats a clan? lol

only one i was ever in turned out to be fags so i left.

u ppl should lets me join nwpz etc.

kthnx
    give us your 1337 program first, then we might consider!
    (OR STEALZ YOUR HARD WORK!! LAWL)
    lol , another retard joining NWP , except this time , I'm around to witness it

#nwp @ irc.gamesurge.net
    whoever spawned this supposed IT guy jim should be smacked with a car etc. kthnx